IGF I rat recombinant
IGF I rat recombinant is available 3 times from Biovision labs
4121-1000 | IGF-I, rat recombinantsize: 1 mg | 3531.21 USD
4121-20 | IGF-I, rat recombinantsize: 20 μg | 392.99 USD
4121-100 | IGF-I, rat recombinantsize: 100 μg | 734.72 USD
- SynonymsSomatomedin C, IGF-I, IGFI, IGF1, IGF-IA, Mechano growth factor, MGF.
- Alternates namesSomatomedin C, IGF-I, IGFI, IGF1, IGF-IA, Mechano growth factor, MGF.
- TaglinesAn endocrine hormone binding to IGF1R
- NCBI Gene ID #.24482
- Gene SourceRat
- Accession #P08025
- SourceE. coli
- Activity (Specifications/test method)N/A
- Biological activityThe ED₅₀ was determined by two methods: 1) By stimulation of protein synthesis in rat L6 myoblasts, the ED₅₀ was found to be
- Results< 10 ng/ml.
- Molecular Weight7.69 kDa
- Storage Temp.-20°C
- Shelf Life1 year
- AppearanceLyophilized protein
- HandlingCentrifuge the vial prior to opening.
- UsageFor Research Use Only! Not to be used in humans
- DescriptionIGF-I, IGF-II, insulin-like growth factors -1 and -2 are important regulators of signaling that mediates growth and metabolism in cells. Insulin-like growth factor -1 shares structural homology with proinsulin and is mainly produced by liver. IGF-1 acts via specific receptor, IGF-1R, a heterodimeric tyrosine kinase receptor that signals to various second messenger pathways such as MAPK, Raf/Ras and PI3K cascades.
- AboutRats are used to make rat monoclonal anti mouse antibodies. There are less rat- than mouse clones however. Rats genes from rodents of the genus Rattus norvegicus are often studied in vivo as a model of human genes in Sprague-Dawley or Wistar rats.
- Latin nameRattus norvegicus
- Additional sourceRecombinants or rec. proteins
- Gene target-
- Short nameIGF-I, recombinant
- TechniqueRecombinant, IGF
- Alternative nameIGF-I, rat recombinant
- Alternative techniquerec
Supplier:Cloud Clone Corp