iFluor 860 succinimidyl ester
iFluor 860 succinimidyl ester is available 1 time from Aat labs
1409 | iFluor 860 succinimidyl estersize: 1 milligram | 360.9 USD
- Transportation conditionsAmbient (Room) temperature
- Storage conditionsFrozen
- Shelf life1 year
- DescriptioniFluor 860 succinimidyl ester is a highly purified chemical compound for various applications and uses in biology, chemistry, physics, medical and other laboratories. iFluor 860 succinimidyl ester is available in bulk quantities in which case a discounted pricing will be applied in accordance with the amount. Please, note that iFluor 860 succinimidyl ester is intended for research and development purposes and should not be used as a medication.
- TipsWhether the chemical is in the form or in liquid, small amounts may get caught on the vial's walls and/or lid due to shipping and handling factors. We recommend you to briefly centrifuge the vial prior to useage to ensure that all of the chemical is on the bottom of the vial.
- Gene target
- Short nameiFluor 860 succinimidyl ester
- Alternative nameiFluor 860 succinimidyl ester
PPAPDC2, NT (PPAPDC2, Presqualene diphosphate phosphatase, Phosphatidic acid phosphatase type 2 domain-containing protein 2)