iFluor 680 goat anti IgG H
iFluor 680 goat anti IgG H is available 8 times from Aat labs
16745 | iFluor 680 goat anti-mouse IgG (H+L)size: 1 milligram | 207.13 USD
16486 | iFluor 680 goat anti-mouse IgG (H+L)size: 200 ug | 135.52 USD
16566 | iFluor 680 goat anti-mouse IgG (H+L) *Cross Adsorbed*size: 200 ug | 155.98 USD
16784 | iFluor 680 goat anti-mouse IgG (H+L) *Cross Adsorbed*size: 1 milligram | 258.29 USD
16646 | iFluor 680 goat anti-rabbit IgG (H+L)size: 200 ug | 135.52 USD
16810 | iFluor 680 goat anti-rabbit IgG (H+L)size: 1 milligram | 207.13 USD
16838 | iFluor 680 goat anti-rabbit IgG (H+L) *Cross Adsorbed*size: 1 milligram | 258.29 USD
16712 | iFluor 680 goat anti-rabbit IgG (H+L) *Cross Adsorbed*size: 200 ug | 155.98 USD
- Catalog number16712
- Price155.98 USD
- Size200 ug
- DescriptioniFluor 680 goat anti-rabbit IgG (H+L) *Cross Adsorbed* is a highly purified chemical compound for various applications and uses in biology, chemistry, physics, medical and other laboratories. iFluor 680 goat anti-rabbit IgG (H+L) *Cross Adsorbed* is available in bulk quantities in which case a discounted pricing will be applied in accordance with the amount. Please, note that iFluor 680 goat anti-rabbit IgG (H+L) *Cross Adsorbed* is intended for research and development purposes and should not be used as a medication.
- Additional descriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- Latin nameCapra aegagrus hircus,Oryctolagus cuniculus
- AboutImmunoglobulin gamma, IgG, mouse monoclonal H&L chain clones or rabbit, goat polyclonal antibodies have 4 parts. There are 2 heavy chains, 2 light chains. The IgG antibody has 2 antigen binding sites. They represent 70% or more of serum antibodies. This antibody can be antigen purified or protein A or G purified. For storage sodium azide is added or you can call us to request azide free antibody preparations. These will need colder storage temperatures.Rabbits are used for polyclonal antibody production by aat. Rabbit antibodies are very stable and can be stored for several days at room temperature. aat adds sodium azide and glycerol to enhance the stability of the rabbit polyclonal antibodies. Anti-human, anti mouse antibodies to highly immunogenic selected peptide sequences are" monoclonal like" since the epitope to which they are directed is less than 35 amino acids long.
- Additional isotypeIgG
- Gene target
- Short nameiFluor 680 goat anti-rabbit IgG (H+L) *Cross Adsorbed*
- TechniqueRabbit, anti, Goat, IgG
- Alternative nameiFluor 680 caprine antibody to-production species: rabbit Immunoglobulin G (heavy and light chain) *Cross Adsorbed*
- Alternative techniquerabbit-anti
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Entrez Gene
- Transportation conditionson ice packs/blue ice/+4 degrees C
- Storage conditionsFrozen
- Shelf life1 year
- TipsWhether the chemical is in the form or in liquid, small amounts may get caught on the vial's walls and/or lid due to shipping and handling factors. We recommend you to briefly centrifuge the vial prior to useage to ensure that all of the chemical is on the bottom of the vial.