iFluor 647 azide
iFluor 647 azide is available 1 time from Aat labs
- Transportation conditionsAmbient (Room) temperature
- Storage conditionsFrozen
- Shelf life1 year
- DescriptioniFluor 647 azide is a highly purified chemical compound for various applications and uses in biology, chemistry, physics, medical and other laboratories. iFluor 647 azide is available in bulk quantities in which case a discounted pricing will be applied in accordance with the amount. Please, note that iFluor 647 azide is intended for research and development purposes and should not be used as a medication.
- TipsWhether the chemical is in the form or in liquid, small amounts may get caught on the vial's walls and/or lid due to shipping and handling factors. We recommend you to briefly centrifuge the vial prior to useage to ensure that all of the chemical is on the bottom of the vial.
- Additional descriptionSodium azide NaN3 is often used to prevent antibody degradation in 0,02% W/V concentrations. aat supplies azide free antibodies on request.
- Gene target
- Short nameiFluor 647
- Alternative nameiFluor 647 azide
1091 | iFluor 647 azidesize: 1 milligram | 254.71 USD