iFluor 647 amine
1x iFluor 647 amine found in aat
- Transportation conditionsAmbient (Room) temperature
- Storage conditionsFrozen
- Shelf life1 year
- DescriptioniFluor 647 amine is a highly purified chemical compound for various applications and uses in biology, chemistry, physics, medical and other laboratories. iFluor 647 amine is available in bulk quantities in which case a discounted pricing will be applied in accordance with the amount. Please, note that iFluor 647 amine is intended for research and development purposes and should not be used as a medication.
- TipsWhether the chemical is in the form or in liquid, small amounts may get caught on the vial's walls and/or lid due to shipping and handling factors. We recommend you to briefly centrifuge the vial prior to useage to ensure that all of the chemical is on the bottom of the vial.
- Gene target
- Short nameiFluor 647 amine
- Alternative nameiFluor 647 amine
1074 | iFluor 647 amine1 milligram 268.04 USD
Supplier:Bioss Secondary Antibodies
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies