iFluor 488 streptavidin conjugate
iFluor 488 streptavidin conjugate is available 2 times from Aat labs
- Transportation conditionson ice packs/blue ice/+4 degrees C
- Storage conditionsFrozen
- Shelf life1 year
- DescriptioniFluor 488-streptavidin conjugate is a highly purified chemical compound for various applications and uses in biology, chemistry, physics, medical and other laboratories. iFluor 488-streptavidin conjugate is available in bulk quantities in which case a discounted pricing will be applied in accordance with the amount. Please, note that iFluor 488-streptavidin conjugate is intended for research and development purposes and should not be used as a medication.
- TipsWhether the chemical is in the form or in liquid, small amounts may get caught on the vial's walls and/or lid due to shipping and handling factors. We recommend you to briefly centrifuge the vial prior to useage to ensure that all of the chemical is on the bottom of the vial.
- Gene target
- Short nameiFluor 488-streptavidin conjugate
- Alternative nameiFluor 488-biotinilated-binding streptavidin conjugate
16955 | iFluor 488-streptavidin conjugatesize: 200 ug | 133.64 USD
16985 | iFluor 488-streptavidin conjugatesize: 1 milligram | 204.26 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies