IFFO2 Antibody ALEXA FLUOR
IFFO2 Antibody ALEXA FLUOR is available 5 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies. alexa fluor labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- SourceThis antibody was obtained by immunization of the host with KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human IFFO2
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against IFFO2.
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Modification SiteNone
- SynonymsIFFO2; IFFO2_HUMAN; Intermediate filament family orphan 2.
- PurificationPurified by Protein A.
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Background of the antigenIFFO2
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Target AntigenIFFO2
- Storage conditionsStore this antibody in aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Keep refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to one year.
- Cross-reactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Gene target
- Short nameIFFO2 Antibody,
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-15547R-A350 | IFFO2 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 350size: 100ul | 409.25 USD
bs-15547R-A488 | IFFO2 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 488size: 100ul | 409.25 USD
bs-15547R-A555 | IFFO2 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 555size: 100ul | 409.25 USD
bs-15547R-A594 | IFFO2 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 594size: 100ul | 409.25 USD
bs-15547R-A647 | IFFO2 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 647size: 100ul | 409.25 USD
- Catalog numberbs-15547R-A647
- Price409.25 USD
- Long nameIFFO2 Polyclonal Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 647 Conjugated
- Also known asAnti-IFFO2 PAb ALEXA FLUOR 647
- Conjugated withALEXA FLUOR® 647
- Excitation emission650nm/665nm
- PropertiesFor facs or microscopy Alexa 1 conjugate.Alexa Fluor 633 is a practical alternative to APC as well as Cy5. Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR made this Alexa Fluor 633 conjugate that can be used in multi-color flow cytometry with instruments equipped with a second red laser or red diode. It is detected in the FL4 detector of the core's upgraded 2-laser FACScans. Like other Alexa Fluor dyes, the IFFO2 Antibody, exhibits uncommon photo stability, making it an ideal choice for fluorescent microscopy.If you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- ConjugationAlexa Fluor,ALEXA FLUOR 647
- French translationanticorps
- LabelALEXA FLUOR 647
- Alternative nameIFFO2 (Antibody to), ALEXA FLUOR 647
0. Gene info
- Long gene nameintermediate filament family orphan 2
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2008-09-11
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Intermediate filament family orphans
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies