ID4 antibody - middle region
ID4 antibody - middle region is available 1 time from Aviva labs
ARP32327_P050 | ID4 antibody - middle regionsize: one vial | 365.18 USD
- Recognized antigenID4 - middle region
- Product typeAntibody
- Gene nameID4
- Long nameAntibody against ID4 - middle region
- StorageFor shorter time periods the ID4 - middle region Antibodies may be kept refrigerated at +4 degrees Celsius. For extended periods of time keep frozen at -20 °C. Avoid freezing and thawing the lysate repeatedly as these cycles will cause denaturation and/or disruption of the protein chains and peptide bonds of the ID4 - middle region Antibodies which might cause change or loss of the desired properties.
- TipsSmall amounts of the ID4 - middle region antibody may get entrapped on the walls or lid of the vial as a result of shaking during transportation or handling. Prior to use, cetrifuge the vial to ensure that all of its content is collected on the bottom. In order to avoid cycles of freezing and thawing we recommend to plan and prepare aliquots according to the experiment demand and defrost only the amount which wil be needed for immediate use.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by aviva they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameAnti-ID4
- Alternative nameID4 - middle region Antibodies
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
Supplier:Cloud Clone Corp