Human Recombinant TNF-beta/LTA
Human Recombinant TNF-beta/LTA is available 1 time from Biovision labs
6376-50 | Human Recombinant TNF-beta/LTAsize: 50 μg | 541.07 USD
- SynonymsHuman Recombinant TNF-beta/LTA
- Alternates namesLymphotoxin alpha, LT, TNFB, TNFSF1.
- TaglinesMediates a large variety of inflammatory, immunostimulatory, and antiviral responses
- NCBI Gene ID #.4049
- NCBI Gene SymbolLTA
- Gene SourceHuman
- Accession #P01374
- SourceE. Coli
- Endotoxin LevelN/A
- Activity (Specifications/test method)N/A
- Biological activityMeasured in a cytotoxicity assay using L929 mouse fibrosarcoma cells in the presence of the metabolic inhibitor actinomycin D. The ED50 for this effect is
- Molecular Weight20.9 kDa (192 aa, 35-205 aa + His-Tag)
- Storage Temp.-20°C
- Shippinggel pack
- Shelf Life1 year
- Concentration0.5 mg/ml
- Physical form description0.5 mg/ml solution in 20 mM Tris-HCl buffer (pH 8.0) containing 30% glycerol.
- Reconstitution InstructionsN/A
- HandlingCentrifuge the vial prior to opening.
- UsageFor Research Use Only! Not to be used in humans
- PropertiesHuman proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- Additional sourceRecombinants or rec. proteins
- GeneTumor necrosis factor (TNFa, tumor necrosis factor alpha, TNFα, cachexin, or cachectin) is a cell signaling protein (cytokine) involved in systemic inflammation and is one of the cytokines that make up the acute phase reaction. It is produced chiefly by activated macrophages, although it can be produced by many other cell types such as CD4+ lymphocytes, NK cells, neutrophils, mast cells, eosinophils, and neurons. TNFb or TNF beta also bin on TNF receptors for Th1 activation.
- Gene target
- Short nameRecombinant TNF-beta/LTA
- Alternative nameH. sapiens recombinant tumor necrosis factor-b/lymphotoxin alpha (tumor necrosis factor superfamily, member 1)
- Alternative techniquerec
- Alternative to gene targettumor necrosis factor, DIF and TNF-alpha and TNFA and TNFSF2, TNF and IDBG-300259 and ENSG00000232810 and 7124, transcription regulatory region DNA binding, Extracellular, Tnf and IDBG-177358 and ENSMUSG00000024401 and 21926, TNF and IDBG-634161 and ENSBTAG00000025471 and 280943, lymphotoxin alpha (TNF superfamily, member 1), LT and TNFB and TNFSF1, LTA and IDBG-302490 and ENSG00000226979 and 4049, protein binding, Extracellular, Lta and IDBG-177399 and ENSMUSG00000024402 and 16992, LTA and IDBG-634171 and ENSBTAG00000000016 and 280845