Human Perepheral Blood CD4+ T Lymphocytes [Single Donor]
Human Perepheral Blood CD4+ T Lymphocytes [Single Donor] is available 1 time from 101 biosystem labs
101Bio-PBCD4S-10 | Human Perepheral Blood CD4+ T Lymphocytes [Single Donor]size: 10 million / vial | 834.96 USD
- DescriptionsHUMAN PERIPHERAL BLOOD CD4 + T Cell [Signal Donor - 10 million / vial- This is immune system cells extracted from blood> 90% purity with suspension growth of which CD4 is a protein marker in suspension
- Shelf lifeNA
- Sorage temperaturePlease consult labeling
- Shipping conditionPlease consult labeling
- Type of reagentPlease consult labeling
- Final productNA
- Regulatory approvalsUse only for research
- TipsOur specialists recommend you to follow carefully the instructions when using the Human Perepheral Blood CD4+ T Lymphocytes [Single Donor] . Check the lot number and expiration date before first use and follow the pre-written instructions in the technical sheet for long-term storage
- OrderingTo order Human Perepheral Blood CD4+ T Lymphocytes [Single Donor], please use the Cat. N°.101Bio-PBCD4S-10and submit your purchase order by email or by fax. A discount is available for larger or bulk quantities, please contact us for more information
- Technical filePlease contact our technical support - email@example.com - to request a datasheet, the user manual, certificate of analysis or the MSDS file.
- DescriptionBlood is slightly basic and contains proteins, hemoglobin, albumins in its serum. 101 Biosystem supplies this blood related product in 1.CD4+ T helper cell marker or cluster differentiator of white blood cells in FACS or flow cytometry. Used offer coupled to magnetic beads. GENTAUR makes custom magnetic bead couplings on 50 and 250 nm beads for certain clones.
- PropertiesHuman proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- Gene target
- Short namePerepheral Blood CD4+ T Lymphocytes [Single Donor]
- Alternative nameH. sapiens Perepheral Blood CD4 molecule+ T Lymphocytes [Single origin]
- Alternative techniquesera
- Alternative to gene targetCD4 molecule, CD4mut, CD4 and IDBG-15034 and ENSG00000010610 and 920, protein homodimerization activity, Cell surfaces, Cd4 and IDBG-188351 and ENSMUSG00000023274 and 12504, CD4 and IDBG-640247 and ENSBTAG00000003255 and 407098
- Tissueblood, donor