Human Paramyxovirus parotitis assay kit ELISA
Human Paramyxovirus parotitis assay kit ELISA is available 2 times from Cusabio labs
CSB-E05013h | Human Paramyxovirus parotitis IgG assay kit (ELISA)size: 1x96-test wells plate/box | 702.37 USD
- Catalog numberCSB-E05013h
- Price702.37 USD
- Size1x96-test wells plate/box
- Long nameHuman paramyxovirus parotitis IgG ELISA Kit
- Antigenparamyxovirus parotitis IgG
- Antigen symbolParamyxovirus parotitis IgG
- Storage conditionsAfter delivery, the specialists from Gentaur/Genprice recommend you to store the Human paramyxovirus parotitis IgG ELISA Kit between two and eight degrees Celsius to keep the quality and activity of the reagents included in the kit.
- Special promotion (-10%)Do not miss to order the product Human paramyxovirus parotitis IgG ELISA Kit at this promotional price until the end of December 2017.
- TestCusabio supplies other types of Assays as 1.ELISA Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assays Code 90320007 SNOMED
- PropertiesE05 478 566 350 170 or Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assays,Human proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- AboutImmunoglobulin gamma, IgG, mouse monoclonal H&L chain clones or rabbit, goat polyclonal antibodies have 4 parts. There are 2 heavy chains, 2 light chains. The IgG antibody has 2 antigen binding sites. They represent 70% or more of serum antibodies. This antibody can be antigen purified or protein A or G purified. For storage sodium azide is added or you can call us to request azide free antibody preparations. These will need colder storage temperatures.
- Additional isotypeIgG
- Short nameParamyxovirus parotitis IgG assay kit (ELISA)
- TechniqueAssay, ELISA, IgG
- Alternative nameH. sapiens Paramyxovirus parotitis Immunoglobulin G test reagent (Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay)
- ConceptScope note:An immunoassay utilizing an antibody labeled with an enzyme marker such as horseradish peroxidase. While either the enzyme or the antibody is bound to an immunosorbent substrate, they both retain their biologic activity; the change in enzyme activity as a result of the enzyme-antibody-antigen reaction is proportional to the concentration of the antigen and can be measured spectrophotometrically or with the naked eye. Many variations of the method have been developed.
- Tree numbers
- PubMedIn mammary phyllodes tumors, there was increasing c-kit expression with increasing degree of malignancy.KIT mutations involving exons 11 or 9 were identified in 22 (88%) of gastrointestinal stromal tumours (GISTs) and none of the non-GISTsResults suggest that a subset of anal melanomas show activating KIT mutations, which are susceptible for therapy with specific kinase inhibitors.study shows a novel germline mutation in the juxtamembrane domain of KIT, identified in 2 brothers, both presenting with recurrent, high risk/malignant rectal gastrointestinal stromal tumorsObservational study of gene-disease association, gene-environment interaction, and pharmacogenomic / toxicogenomic. (HuGE Navigator)KIT resulted, expressed and activated in absence of secondary mutations, BRAF/NRAS mutations, and KIT/PDGFRA gene alterations. Computer modeling proved that L576P/KIT is two times less sensitive than wild-type to imatinib than the sensitive Delta559/KITdescribe a genetic variant in the 3' UTR of the KIT oncogene that correlates with a greater than fourfold increased risk of acral melanomaData suggest that c-kit is an important regulator of IL-1 receptor 1/IL-1beta signaling and effector functions in mast cells; such signaling is IL-relevant for IL-6 release.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
CSB-E05014h | Human Paramyxovirus parotitis IgM assay kit (ELISA)size: 1x96-test wells plate/box | 702.37 USD
- Species reactivityHuman
- Type of the probes for analysisserum
- Detection rangeFind more details in the protocol
- Sensitivity of the kitFind more details in the protocol
- Research field of applicationMicrobiology
- Assay specificationsThe results can be obtained spectrophotometrically at 450 nm as detection wavelenght in 1 up to 5 hours and the sample volume that is needed can be between 50 and 100 ul.
- Uniprot IDN/A
- Get a quote for a sample size kitAsk our sales assistants for our special quote for a 24T-trial kit that can be delivered with your next order and learn more about the antigen concentration in your samples.
- TipsThe product is intended to be used for research purposes only. This elisa is not for use in diagnostics.
- Gene target
- Alternative techniquearrays
- Alternative to gene targetv-kit Hardy-Zuckerman 4 feline sarcoma viral oncogene homolog, C-Kit and CD117 and PBT and SCFR, KIT and IDBG-18980 and ENSG00000157404 and 3815, transferase activity, Extracellular, Kit and IDBG-172083 and ENSMUSG00000005672 and 16590, KIT and IDBG-642326 and ENSBTAG00000002699 and 280832
Recombinant Salmonella heidelberg U mismatch specific DNA glycosylase mug U mismatch specific DNA glycosylase mug
Recombinant Staphylococcus aureus Phenylalanine tRNA ligase subunit Phenylalanine tRNA ligase subunit