Human Neutral Stem Cell [Hnsc] ~1x10^6 Cells
Human Neutral Stem Cell [Hnsc] ~1x10^6 Cells is available 1 time from 101 biosystem labs
101Bio-P801 | Human Neutral Stem Cell [Hnsc] ~1x10^6 Cellssize: 1x10^6 | 1420.11 USD
- DescriptionsHUMAN NEUTRAL STEM CELL [Hnsc] ~ 1x10 ^ 6 cells, it is human neural stem cells, which have the capacity to proliferate in a constant way
- ApplicationPlease consult labeling
- Shelf life6 months
- Sorage temperatureStore at gas phase of liquid nitrogen immediately upon receipt
- Shipping conditionShip on dry ice
- Type of reagentPlease consult labeling
- Final productPlease consult labeling
- Regulatory approvalsUse only for research
- TipsOur specialists recommend you to follow carefully the instructions when using the Human Neutral Stem Cell [Hnsc] ~1x10^6 Cells . Check the lot number and expiration date before first use and follow the pre-written instructions in the technical sheet for long-term storage
- OrderingTo order Human Neutral Stem Cell [Hnsc] ~1x10^6 Cells, please use the Cat. N°.101Bio-P801and submit your purchase order by email or by fax. A discount is available for larger or bulk quantities, please contact us for more information
- Technical filePlease contact our technical support - email@example.com - to request a datasheet, the user manual, certificate of analysis or the MSDS file.
- DescriptionFor cells, cell lines and tissues in culture till half confluency.
- PropertiesHuman proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- TestStem cell factors and stem cell growth factors will produce stem cells or be part of a transdifferentiation process to produce other cells. A cell can transdifferentiate by going back to the naive stem cell stadium or directly into the other cell, helped by the stem cell and transdifferentiationf actors. Stem cell growth factors or stem cell factors are mostly used to produce iPSCs or induced pluripotent stem cells by Jamaka or Thomson factors by using for example 5 Lenti-III-CMV viruses, expressing the Yamanaka iPSC factor set (Oct4, Sox2, Nanog and Lin28) + GFP positive control. Trans differentiation will omit the stem cell stadium but stem cell factors sill play an important role in trans differentiation strategies.
- Gene target
- Short nameNeutral Stem [Hnsc] ~1x10^6 Cells
- Alternative nameH. sapiens Neutral progenitor cellular [Hnsc] ~1x10^6 Cells
- Tissuecell, stem