Human Neural Stem Cell (hNSC) ~1x10^6 cells
Human Neural Stem Cell (hNSC) ~1x10^6 cells is available 1 time from 101biosystem labs
- Shipping/storage recommendationsship: dry ice store: Liquid Nitrogen
- Maximum time for usage12 months
- DescriptionFor cells, cell lines and tissues in culture till half confluency.
- PropertiesHuman proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- TestStem cell factors and stem cell growth factors will produce stem cells or be part of a transdifferentiation process to produce other cells. A cell can transdifferentiate by going back to the naive stem cell stadium or directly into the other cell, helped by the stem cell and transdifferentiationf actors. Stem cell growth factors or stem cell factors are mostly used to produce iPSCs or induced pluripotent stem cells by Jamaka or Thomson factors by using for example 5 Lenti-III-CMV viruses, expressing the Yamanaka iPSC factor set (Oct4, Sox2, Nanog and Lin28) + GFP positive control. Trans differentiation will omit the stem cell stadium but stem cell factors sill play an important role in trans differentiation strategies.
- Gene target
- Short nameNeural Stem (hNSC) ~1x10^6 cells
- Alternative nameH. sapiens Neural progenitor cellular (hNSC) ~1x10^6 cells
- Tissuecell, stem
P801 | Human Neural Stem Cell (hNSC) ~1x10^6 cellssize: 1x10^6 | 1738.24 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR