Human MEP Cell Culture Medium "New"
Human MEP Cell Culture Medium "New" is available 1 time from 101 biosystem labs
101Bio-P770 | Human MEP Cell Culture Medium "New"size: 8Reactions | 762.93 USD
- DescriptionsHUMAN MEP CELL MEDIUM CULTURE [human megakaryocyte-erythroid progenitor cell culture medium] -8rxn-is a culture medium outside the living organism, which has the ability to be used for 1a 2 days without noticing any differentiation
- ApplicationPlease consult labeling
- Shelf life6 months
- Sorage temperatureStore at -80 ℃
- Shipping conditionShip on dry ice
- Type of reagentPlease consult labeling
- Final productMEP
- Regulatory approvalsUse only for research
- TipsOur specialists recommend you to follow carefully the instructions when using the Human MEP Cell Culture Medium "New" . Check the lot number and expiration date before first use and follow the pre-written instructions in the technical sheet for long-term storage
- OrderingTo order Human MEP Cell Culture Medium "New", please use the Cat. N°.101Bio-P770and submit your purchase order by email or by fax. A discount is available for larger or bulk quantities, please contact us for more information
- Technical filePlease contact our technical support - firstname.lastname@example.org - to request a datasheet, the user manual, certificate of analysis or the MSDS file.
- DescriptionFor cells, cell lines and tissues in culture till half confluency.There are two major types of growth media those used for cell culture , which use specific cell types derived from plants or animals, and microbiological culture, which are used for growing microorganisms, such as bacteria or yeast. The most common growth media for microorganisms are nutrient broths and agar plates with antibiotics; specialized media are sometimes required for microorganism and cell culture growth.
- PropertiesHuman proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- Gene target
- Short nameMEP Culture Medium "New"
- Techniqueculture, Medium
- Alternative nameH. sapiens MEP cellular Culture Medium "New"
- Alternative techniquecellculture
Amino Guanidine Bicarbonate 1 Aminoguanidinium Hydrogen Carbonate Guanylhydrazine Bicarbonate Salt for Synthesis