Human IL8 CLIA Kit
Human IL8 CLIA Kit is available 1 time from Abbex labs
abx190060 | Human IL8 CLIA Kitsize: 96 tests | 1417.04 USD
- CategoryCLIA Kits
- Raised inN/A
- TargetHuman IL8 CLIA
- Immunogensee included datasheet or contact us
- Species reactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat (for other species please inquire)
- PurificationAffinity purified
- ApplicationsWB (for other applications please contact us)
- Stock availabilityShipped within 5-12 working days.
- Storage conditionsAliquot and store at -20 °C. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- FootnoteThis product is for research use only. The range and sensitivity is subject to change. Please contact us for the latest product information.
- PropertiesHuman proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- GeneInterleukin 8 (IL8 or chemokine (C-X-C motif) ligand 8, CXCL8) is a chemokine produced by macrophages and other cell types such as epithelial cells, airway smooth muscle cells and endothelial cells. Endothelial cells store IL-8 in their storage vesicles, the Weibel-Palade bodies. In humans, the interleukin-8 proteins encoded by the IL8 gene. IL-8 is initially produced as a precursor peptide of 99 amino acids long which then undergoes cleavage to create several active IL-8 isoforms. In culture, a 72 amino acid peptide is the major form secreted by macrophages. Recombinant, rec. E. coli interleukin-8 for cell culture or antibody production.
- Gene target
- Short nameIL8 CLIA Kit
- Alternative nameH. sapiens interleukin 8 CLIA reagent
- Alternative techniquekits
- Alternative to gene targetv-kit Hardy-Zuckerman 4 feline sarcoma viral oncogene homolog, C-Kit and CD117 and PBT and SCFR, KIT and IDBG-18980 and ENSG00000157404 and 3815, transferase activity, Extracellular, Kit and IDBG-172083 and ENSMUSG00000005672 and 16590, KIT and IDBG-642326 and ENSBTAG00000002699 and 280832, interleukin 8, GCP-1 and GCP1 and IL8 and LECT and LUCT and LYNAP and MDNCF and MONAP and NAF and NAP-1 and NAP1, IL8 and IDBG-23954 and ENSG00000169429 and 3576, chemokine activity, Extracellular, IL8 and IDBG-643010 and ENSBTAG00000019716 and 280828