human IL7 Antibody
human IL7 Antibody is available 1 time from Boster labs
RP1013 | human IL7 Antibodysize: 0,1 mg | 436.46 USD
- Target antigenhuman IL7
- ClonalityPolyclonal antibody
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Raised inrabbit
- Type of the antibodyIgG polyclonal antibody
- Product formfreeze-dried
- Reacts with species:human
- ImmunogenE. coli-derived human IL-7 recombinant protein(Position: D26-H177).
- Product configurationEach vial contains 0.9mg NaCl, 0.2mg Na2HPO4, 0.05mg NaN3.
- PurificationImmunogen affinity purified.
- SolubilizationThe powdered antibody should be dissolved in 0.2 ml of distilled water to achieve final concentration of 500ug/ml
- Storage condtionsKeep the human IL7 Antibodyat minus twenty degrees Celsius for 1 year. The ready-to-use solutions can be stored at four degrees Celsius for a month. Our specialsits recommend to freeze the aliquotes at minus twenty degrees Celsius for long-term application. Multiple procedures of freezing and thawing influence the specifity and reactivity of the antibody in a negative way.
- TipsThe human IL7 Antibody did not cross-reacted with other proteins during the test procedures. This antobdy is intended to be used for research analyses and it is not applicale for in vitro diagnostics.
- BackgroundInterleukin 7 (IL-7) is a protein that in humans is encoded by the IL7 gene. The protein encoded by this gene is a cytokine important for B and T cell development. This cytokine and the hepatocyte growth factor (HGF) form a heterodimer that functions as a pre-pro-B cell growth-stimulating factor. And it is found to be a cofactor for V(D)J rearrangement of the T cell receptor beta (TCRB) during early T cell development. In addition, this cytokine can be produced locally by intestinal epithelial and epithelial goblet cells, and may serve as a regulatory factor for intestinal mucosal lymphocytes. Knockout studies in mice suggested that this cytokine plays an essential role in lymphoid cell survival. Alternative splicing results in multiple transcript variants encoding distinct isoforms. Additional splice variants have been described but their presence in normal tissues has not been confirmed.
- Related articles1. Goodwin RG, Lupton S, Schmierer A, Hjerrild KJ, Jerzy R, Clevenger W, Gillis S, Cosman D, Namen AE (January 1989). "Human interleukin 7: molecular cloning and growth factor activity on human and murine B-lineage cells". Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 86 (1): 302–6. 2. Lupton SD, Gimpel S, Jerzy R, et al. (1990). "Characterization of the human and murine IL-7 genes". J. Immunol. 144 (9): 3592–601. 3. Sutherland GR, Baker E, Fernandez KE, Callen DF, Goodwin RG, Lupton S, Namen AE, Shannon MF, Vadas MA (July 1989). "The gene for human interleukin 7 (IL7) is at 8q12-13". Hum. Genet. 82 (4): 371–2.
- Gene NameIL7
- Protein NameInterleukin-7(IL-7)
- Gene Full Nameinterleukin 7
- SynonymsIL 7 antibody|IL-7 antibody|Il7 antibody|Interleukin 7 antibody|Interleukin-7 antibody
- Uniprot IDP13232
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by boster they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.Human proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- GeneIL-7 is a hematopoietic growth factor secreted by stromal cells in the bone marrow and thymus. It is also produced by keratinocytes, dendritic cells, hepatocytes, neurons, and epithelial cells but is not produced by normal lymphocytes. Recombinant, rec. E. coli interleukin-7 for cell culture or antibody production.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameIL7 Antibody
- Alternative nameH. sapiens interleukin 7 (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetinterleukin 7, IL-7, IL7 and IDBG-26153 and ENSG00000104432 and 3574, growth factor activity, Extracellular, Il7 and IDBG-130583 and ENSMUSG00000040329 and 16196, IL7 and IDBG-644827 and ENSBTAG00000016284 and 280827
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR
Supplier:Brady Benelux NL