human IL10 Antibody
human IL10 Antibody is available 0 time from Boster labs
- Target antigenhuman IL10
- ClonalityPolyclonal antibody
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Raised inrabbit
- Type of the antibodyIgG polyclonal antibody
- Product formfreeze-dried
- Reacts with species:human
- ImmunogenE. coli-derived human IL-10 recombinant protein(Position: S19-N178).
- Product configurationEach vial contains 0.9mg NaCl, 0.2mg Na2HPO4, 0.05mg NaN3.
- PurificationImmunogen affinity purified.
- SolubilizationThe powdered antibody should be dissolved in 0.2 ml of distilled water to achieve final concentration of 500ug/ml
- Storage condtionsKeep the human IL10 Antibodyat minus twenty degrees Celsius for 1 year. The ready-to-use solutions can be stored at four degrees Celsius for a month. Our specialsits recommend to freeze the aliquotes at minus twenty degrees Celsius for long-term application. Multiple procedures of freezing and thawing influence the specifity and reactivity of the antibody in a negative way.
- TipsThe human IL10 Antibody did not cross-reacted with other proteins during the test procedures. This antobdy is intended to be used for research analyses and it is not applicale for in vitro diagnostics.
- BackgroundInterleukin-10(IL-10 or IL10), also known as human cytokine synthesis inhibitory factor(CSIF), is an anti-inflammatory cytokine. In humans IL-10 is encoded by the IL10 gene. It is capable of inhibiting synthesis of pro-inflammatory cytokines like IFN-gamma, IL-2, IL-3, TNFalpha and GM-CSF made by cells such as macrophages and regulatory T-cells.IL-10 also displays potent abilities to suppress the antigen presentation capacity of antigen presenting cells. Kim et al.(1992) showed that the mouse IL 10 gene contains 5 exons and spans about 5.2 kb of genomic DNA. Eskdale et al.(1997) mapped the IL10 gene to the junction between 1q31 and 1q32.
- Related articles1. Eskdale J, Kube D, Tesch H, Gallagher G (1997). "Mapping of the human IL10 gene and further characterization of the 5' flanking sequence".
- Gene NameIL10
- Protein NameInterleukin-10(IL-10)
- Gene Full Nameinterleukin 10
- SynonymsCSIF antibody|Cytokine Synthesis Inhibitory Factor antibody|GVHDS antibody|IL 10 antibody|IL-10 antibody|IL10 antibody|IL10A antibody|Interleukin 10 antibody|Interleukin-10 antibody|Interleukin10 antibody|MGC126450 antibody|MGC126451 antibody|T-cell growth inhibitory factor antibody|TGIF antibody
- Uniprot IDP22301
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by boster they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.Human proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- GeneInterleukin 10 (IL-10), also known as human cytokine synthesis inhibitory factor (CSIF), is an anti-inflammatory cytokine. In humans, interleukin 10 is encoded by the IL10 gene. Recombinant. coli interleukin-1o for cell culture or antibody production.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameIL10 Antibody
- Alternative nameH. sapiens interleukin 10 (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetinterleukin 10, CSIF and GVHDS and IL-10 and IL10A and TGIF, IL10 and IDBG-106270 and ENSG00000136634 and 3586, growth factor activity, Extracellular, Il10 and IDBG-190697 and ENSMUSG00000016529 and 16153, IL10 and IDBG-629159 and ENSBTAG00000006685 and 281246