Human IgG2 Clone Mouse Monoclonal antibody
Human IgG2 Clone Mouse Monoclonal antibody is available 14 times from Accurate-monoclonals labs
BYA6139-1 | Human IgG2, Clone: HP-6002, Mouse Monoclonal antibody-size: 500ul | 735.02 USD
BYA6713-1 | Human IgG2, Clone: HP-6014, Mouse Monoclonal antibody-, Biotinsize: 500ul | 1510.88 USD
YNMAHIgG2FcM | Human IgG2, Clone: NI25, Mouse Monoclonal antibody-size: 200ug | 1180.7 USD
YNMAHIgG2Fc | Human IgG2, Clone: NI25, Mouse Monoclonal antibody-size: 0.5 mg | 953.19 USD
YNMAHIgG2FcBio | Human IgG2, Clone: NI25, Mouse Monoclonal antibody-, Biotinsize: 200ug | 1461.88 USD
YNMAHIgG2FcF | Human IgG2, Clone: NI25, Mouse Monoclonal antibody-, FITCsize: 200ug | 1461.88 USD
YNMAHIgG2FcP | Human IgG2, Clone: NI25, Mouse Monoclonal antibody-, HRPsize: 200ug | 1461.88 USD
YNMAHIgG2FcT | Human IgG2, Clone: NI25, Mouse Monoclonal antibody-, TRITCsize: 200ug | 1461.88 USD
YNMAHIgG2M | Human IgG2, Clone: NI6014, Mouse Monoclonal antibody-size: 200ug | 1180.7 USD
- Catalog numberYNMAHIgG2M
- Price1180.7 USD
- Alternative name 1Human IgG2, Clone: NI6014, Mab anti-
- Alternative name 2Human IgG2, Clone: NI6014, Mab antibody-
- Alternative name 3Human IgG2, Clone: NI6014, Mab antibody-
- Alternative name 4anti- IgG2 Clone: NI6014
- Alternative name 5IgG2 Clone: NI6014
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by accurate-monoclonals they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.Human proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- AboutMonoclonals of this antigen are available in different clones. Each murine monoclonal anibody has his own affinity specific for the clone. Mouse monoclonal antibodies are purified protein A or G and can be conjugated to FITC for flow cytometry or FACS and can be of different isotypes.
- TestMouse or mice from the Mus musculus species are used for production of mouse monoclonal antibodies or mabs and as research model for humans in your lab. Mouse are mature after 40 days for females and 55 days for males. The female mice are pregnant only 20 days and can give birth to 10 litters of 6-8 mice a year. Transgenic, knock-out, congenic and inbread strains are known for C57BL/6, A/J, BALB/c, SCID while the CD-1 is outbred as strain.
- Latin nameMus musculus
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameIgG2, Clone: NI6014, Mouse Monoclonal antibody-
- TechniqueMouse monoclonal, Antibody, Mouse
- Alternative nameH. sapiens IgG2, clonality: NI6014, Mouse monoclonal (Antibody to)-
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Entrez Gene
YNMAHIgG2 | Human IgG2, Clone: NI6014, Mouse Monoclonal antibody-size: 0.5 mg | 953.19 USD
YNMAHIgG2Bio | Human IgG2, Clone: NI6014, Mouse Monoclonal antibody-, Biotinsize: 200ug | 1461.88 USD
YNMAHIgG2F | Human IgG2, Clone: NI6014, Mouse Monoclonal antibody-, FITCsize: 200ug | 1461.88 USD
YNMAHIgG2P | Human IgG2, Clone: NI6014, Mouse Monoclonal antibody-, HRPsize: 200ug | 1461.88 USD
YNMAHIgG2T | Human IgG2, Clone: NI6014, Mouse Monoclonal antibody-, TRITCsize: 200ug | 1461.88 USD
- ClonalityMonoclonal Antibody
- DescriptionThis is a monoclonal antibody which is greatly purified and with high binding affinity for the antigen that it is risen against. If used correctly and according the protocol, this antibody will provide excellent and reproducible results with guaranteed success for the tested and confirmed applications. Amongst the advantages of the monoclonal antibodies are: the fact that while the hybridoma takes a bit longer to be produced, once the line is ready there is virtually an endless supply of these antibodie throughout time with little to no variations in recognition sites of the antigen in different batches; in comparison to the polyclonal antibodies monoclonal antibodies are highly specific to a given epitope and can be used in applications where specific targeting is required.
- Storage and handlingGenerally, antibodies that are lyophilized can be transported at ambient temperature and stored for short terms at +4 degrees Celsius, for longer periods - at -20 . Antibodies in a liquid form can be shipped and stored for a short period of time at +4 degrees Celsius, for long term storage (up to one year) 25-50% glycerol or ethylene glycol should be added and then the container has to be stored at -20°C.
- AdvisoryTo keep the quality and the affinity of the antibody cycles of freezing and thawing should be avoided. For antibodies in a liquid form or reconstituted lyophilized antibodies small amounts of the soultion could be captured on the cap or the walls of the container. Right before use you could briefly centrifuge the vial to collect all of the solution on the bottom.
- Hostmouse monoclonal
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies