Human IgG is available 3 times from Biovision labs
1269-100 | Human IgGsize: 2X100 μg | 386.58 USD
1269-1000 | Human IgGsize: 1 mg | 505.97 USD
1269-100 | Human IgGsize: 100 μg | 173.96 USD
- Catalog number1269-100
- Price173.96 USD
- Size100 μg
- TaglinesPurified total human IgG, for a negative control for antibodies in various applications.
- Storage Temp.-70°C
- Shippingdry ice
- Shelf Life12 months
- CategoryHuman IgG
- Highlights10 mg/ml in 0.02 M sodium phosphate and 0.15 M NaCl, pH 7.2
- DescriptionPurified from normal serum by immobilized Protein A. IgG is the most abundant immunoglobulin in plasma, found at a concentration of 8 to 18 mg/ml. This immunoglobulin plays a very important role in the defense against infection for newborns because of its transfer through the placenta during pregnancy. It readily diffuses into the extravascular body spaces where it plays a major role in neutralizing bacterial toxins and in enhancing the phagocytosis of microorganisms. IgG binds to bacteria and these complexes adhere to phagocytic cells which have surface receptors specific for IgG. Prepared from plasma shown to be non-reactive for HbsAG, anti-HCV, anti-HBc, and negative for anti-HIV 1 & 2 by FDA approved tests. >95 percent pure by SDS-PAGE.
- Storage condition-70°C
- Shipping conditiondry ice
- Maximum time for storage12 months
- PropertiesHuman proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- AboutImmunoglobulin gamma, IgG, mouse monoclonal H&L chain clones or rabbit, goat polyclonal antibodies have 4 parts. There are 2 heavy chains, 2 light chains. The IgG antibody has 2 antigen binding sites. They represent 70% or more of serum antibodies. This antibody can be antigen purified or protein A or G purified. For storage sodium azide is added or you can call us to request azide free antibody preparations. These will need colder storage temperatures.
- Additional isotypeIgG
- Short nameIgG
- Alternative nameH. sapiens Immunoglobulin G
- Alternative techniqueimmunoglobulins