Human Estrogen Receptor and Breast Cancer qPCR array
Human Estrogen Receptor and Breast Cancer qPCR array is available 1 time from Anygenes labs
ANGNH-ERBC1H1 | Human Estrogen Receptor and Breast Cancer qPCR arraysize: 1 x 96 well primer plate | 213.24 USD
- GenesSCGB2A1, EGFR, FGF1, JUN, NOTCH1, PLAU, PTGS2, SERPINE1, TGFA, THBS1, THBS2, TIE1, TNFAIP2, VEGFA, BAD, BAG1, BCL2, BCL2L2, CTSB, DLC1, FASLG, MAP2K7, NGF, NGFR, PTEN, SLIT2, TOP2A, TP53, CTSD, CD44, CDH1, CLDN7, COL6A1, FLRT1, ITGA6, ITGB4, CCNA1, CCNA2, CCND1, CCNE1, CDKN1A, CDKN1B, CDKN2A, KRT18, ERBB2, IL6, IL6R, IL6ST, KIT, MKI67, MT3, NME1, RAC2, FOSL1, KLK5, CTNNB1, CYP19A1, ESR1, ESR2, FAS, GATA3, HSPB1, KRT19, TFF1, IGFBP2, TGFB1, C3, CLU, IL2RA, HMGB1, SERPINA3, SPRR1B, PAPPA, STC2, AR, ID1, ID2, KLF5, MUC1, NFYB, PGR, RPL27, GABRP, SERPINB5.
- Sequence disclosureWe do not standard disclose the sequence of our carefully selected and oprimized RT PCR primers.
- Excel templateWe will supply you with a microsoft excel template to analyse the qPCR results and see the activation, or supression of genes of interestof your profiler.
- Sign Arrayssignal transduction
- Custom 96 or 384 well qPCR primers1 euro or USD per human gene added to the qPCR Estrogen Receptor and Breast Cancer profiling plate.
- Roche LightCycler compatibilityThe LightCycler 480, for 96 well qPCR: XXXH1-RXS for 384 well: XXXH2-RXS. With perfect Master Mix Sybr Green: PMSX-WXS, 82 Euro
- AB cycler RT PCR blocksThe Applied Biosystems Step One Plus Real-Time System 96 well is used with the qPCR XXXH1-FXS with Perfect Master Mix SYBR Green PMSX-RXS, 82 USD and ABI 7900 HT (standard block) XXXH1-AXS, XXXH2-AXS, PMSX-RXS and ViiA7 system (standard block), XXXH1-AXS, XXXH2-AXS, PMSX-LRXS and QuantStudio 6, 7, 12K Flex System (standard block)
- Biorad qPCR cyclersThe RT PCR CFX 96 cycler, CFX 384, CFX Connect, Opticon, Chomo, iQ and MyiQ Cycler are compatible withour Perfect Master Mix SYBR Green. Contact us for the reference.
- Pathway profilingThe expression RT PCR profiler array is supplied in 96 and 384 well primer plates. They are used to profile cDNA from human tissues, cells or body fluids. We can perform signaling pathways analysis with only 10-100 cells with the 2018 Direct lysis to SignArray reagent. For rare or precious sampleswe use the SpeAmpn reagents to analyze until 4 signaling pathways with only 5-50ng starting amount of RNA. The adapted hot start SYBR Green qPCR kit apropriate to your Real Time PCR cycler is supplied at 82$ or Euro. Please supply us with your qPCR cyler model when ordering.
- Pathway profiling outsourcingWe have a large collection of cell lines and can perfome the Estrogen Receptor and Breast Cancer expression profiling for you. You can send us your tissues or we have a library of tissues and can perform the RNA extraction, make the cDNA and perform the RT-PCR and qPCR for you.
- QPCR Master MixWe suppy PMS reagent or Perfect Master Mix SYBRG for SignArrays 96 at 10 μl of PMS per reaction for 20 μl final volume. The reference is: PMS1-Z2S, 82 euro
- Single gene qPCRPerfect Master Mix PROBE, PMP1-Z50 for 50 reactions, price: 75 eur/USD
- DistributionGentaur ensures worldwide distribution of Human Estrogen Receptor and Breast Cancer qPCR array except for spain
- DescriptionMore than 1 can be supplied by AnyGenes.The receptors are ligand binding factors of type 1, 2 or 3 and protein-molecules that receive chemical-signals from outside a cell. When such chemical-signals couple or bind to a receptor, they cause some form of cellular/tissue-response, e.g. a change in the electrical-activity of a cell. In this sense, am olfactory receptor is a protein-molecule that recognizes and responds to endogenous-chemical signals, chemokinesor cytokines e.g. an acetylcholine-receptor recognizes and responds to its endogenous-ligand, acetylcholine. However, sometimes in pharmacology, the term is also used to include other proteins that are drug-targets, such as enzymes, transporters and ion-channels.
- PropertiesHuman proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- Gene target
- Short nameEstrogen Receptor Breast Cancer qPCR array
- Alternative nameH. sapiens Estrogen Receptor and Breast Cancer Quantitative real-time PCR test reagent array
- Alternative techniquearrays
Supplier:Brady Benelux NL