Human E2F Transcription Factor ELISA Kit
Human E2F Transcription Factor ELISA Kit is available 3 times from Abbex labs
- CategoryELISA Kits
- Raised inN/A
- Immunogensee included datasheet or contact us
- Species reactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat (for other species please inquire)
- PurificationAffinity purified
- ApplicationsWB (for other applications please contact us)
- Stock availabilityShipped within 5-12 working days.
- Storage conditionsAliquot and store at -20 °C. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- FootnoteThis product is for research use only. The range and sensitivity is subject to change. Please contact us for the latest product information. For accurate results, sample concentrations must be diluted to mid-range of the kit.If you require a specific range, please contact us in advance or write your request in your order comments.
- PropertiesE05 478 566 350 170 or Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assays,E05 478 566 350 170 or Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assays,Human proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- TestELISA Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assays Code 90320007 SNOMED
- DescriptionAplha, transcription related growth factors and stimulating factors or repressing nuclear factors are complex subunits of proteins involved in cell differentiation. Complex subunit associated factors are involved in hybridoma growth, Eosinohils, eritroid proliferation and derived from promotor binding stimulating subunits on the DNA binding complex. NFKB 105 subunit for example is a polypetide gene enhancer of genes in B cells.The activation of transcription factor subunits is the first step of gene expression, in which a particular segment of DNA is copied into RNA (mRNA) by the enzyme RNA polymerases. Transcription factors, unites and elongations can be RNA and DNA nucleic acids, base pairs of nucleotides . Converting from DNA to RNA is made by enzymatic reactions. During transcription, a DNA sequence is read by an RNA polymerase, which produces a complementary, anti-parallel RNA strand called a primary transcript. Transcriptions are key functions in signal transduction pathways. Signaling ligand binding transcription factors play an important role in transduction cascades.
- TechniqueELISA kit, ELISA
- Hostantigen assay ELISA kit 1 Kit (96 Wells)
- Alternative techniqueelisas
abx570029 | Human E2F Transcription Factor 1 (E2F1) ELISA Kitsize: 96 tests | 1053.09 USD
abx571695 | Human E2F Transcription Factor 2 (E2F2) ELISA Kitsize: 96 tests | 1053.09 USD
abx571694 | Human E2F Transcription Factor 3 (E2F3) ELISA Kitsize: 96 tests | 1053.09 USD