Human DLL1 ELISA kit
Human DLL1 ELISA kit is available 2 times from Bioaim scientific labs
3010178 | Human DLL1 ELISA Kitsize: 1X96 TESTS | 622.05 USD
3010178 | Human DLL1™ ELISA kitsize: 96 tests | 705.54 USD
- Catalog number3010178
- Price705.54 USD
- Size96 tests
- Storage conditionsThe entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.
- Gene target
- Short nameDLL1™ ELISA kit
- Alternative nameH. sapiens delta-like 1 (Drosophila)™ Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay reagent
1. Gene info
- Long gene namedelta like canonical Notch ligand 1
- Synonyms gene name
- delta (Drosophila)-like 1
- delta-like 1 (Drosophila)
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2000-02-11
- Entrez gene record
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:An immunoassay utilizing an antibody labeled with an enzyme marker such as horseradish peroxidase. While either the enzyme or the antibody is bound to an immunosorbent substrate, they both retain their biologic activity; the change in enzyme activity as a result of the enzyme-antibody-antigen reaction is proportional to the concentration of the antigen and can be measured spectrophotometrically or with the naked eye. Many variations of the method have been developed.
- Tree numbers
- PubMedMiR-34a targeting of Notch ligand delta-like 1 impairs CD15+/CD133+ tumor-propagating cells and supports neural differentiation in medulloblastomawe have investigated their influence on early human hematopoiesis and show that Jagged2 affects hematopoietic lineage decisions very similarly as Delta-like-1 and -4, but very different from Jagged1Report the antitumor effects of COX2 inhibitors may be associated with effects on the Delta1/Notch1 pathway in colon tumor cells.In this study, Notch 1 receptors were detected in the lining epithelium of human periapical cysts with limited inflammation, showing Notch pathway activation in those cells.Synaptojanin-2 binding protein stabilizes the Notch ligands DLL1 and DLL4 and inhibits sprouting angiogenesis.DLL1, which encodes Delta-like 1, the ligand for Notch3, is strongly implicated as the chromosome 6q27 Visceral leishmaniasis susceptibility gene.Dll1 and Notch interaction accelerates multiple myeloma disease development by promoting CD138+ MM-cell proliferation.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
- DescriptionHuman DLL1 ELISA Kit produced by Bioaim scientific is a member of the delta/serrate/jagged family. It plays a role in central nervous system morphogenesis, intervertebral joint formation, inner ear hair cell development and patterning, and arteriogenesis. used in Solid Phase Sandwich ELISA assay type for this genes : DLL1, DELTA1, DL1, Delta
- Shelf LifeUse before expiry date given on the label.
- ApplicationsSandwich ELISA
- Detection Range49.2-12000pg/mL
- Sample typeSerum, plasma, Cell culture supernatant
- Assay time4.5hour
- Detection TargetDLL1
- Research Areasangiogenesis, cell survival, and the immune response
- NCBI Full Gene Namedelta like canonical Notch ligand 1
- NCBI Gene AliasesDELTA1, DL1, Delta
- Technical dataPlease contact us to request the technical data
- Data sheetPlease contact us to request the data sheet
- Tested applicationsSandwich ELISA
- Detection limits49.2-12000pg/ml
- Species reactivityHuman
- Samples to be analyzedSerum, plasma, Cell culture supernatant
- ELISA type96-well strip plate
- ELISA sensitivity25pg/ml
- ELISA length4.5h
- CrossreactivityNo cross-reactivity observed with available related molecules
- SwissProt numberO00548
- Gene namedelta like canonical Notch ligand 1
- Other gene namesDELTA1, DL1, Delta
- Technical datasheetContact us at +32 16 58 90 45 to ask for the datasheet, the manual or any other useful technical documentation if available.
- Regulation statusThe Human DLL1™ ELISA kit is for Research Use Only.
- PropertiesE05 478 566 350 170 or Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assays,E05 478 566 350 170 or Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assays,Human proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- TestELISA Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assays Code 90320007 SNOMED
- TechniqueELISA kit, ELISA
- Hostantigen assay ELISA kit 1 Kit (96 Wells)
- Alternative techniqueelisas
- Alternative to gene targetv-kit Hardy-Zuckerman 4 feline sarcoma viral oncogene homolog, C-Kit and CD117 and PBT and SCFR, KIT and IDBG-18980 and ENSG00000157404 and 3815, transferase activity, Extracellular, Kit and IDBG-172083 and ENSMUSG00000005672 and 16590, KIT and IDBG-642326 and ENSBTAG00000002699 and 280832, delta-like 1 (Drosophila), DLL1 and IDBG-99280 and ENSG00000198719 and 28514, protein binding, Extracellular, Dll1 and IDBG-139653 and ENSMUSG00000014773 and 13388, DLL1 and IDBG-636101 and ENSBTAG00000031476 and 101908771,788775