Human CXC chemokine receptor ELISA Kit
Human CXC chemokine receptor ELISA Kit is available 3 times from Abebio labs
- SpeciasHuman(Homo Sapiense)
- Long nameCXC-chemokine receptor 7
- Sensitivity0.056 ng/mL
- Detection MethodSandwich EIA
- Detection at450 nm
- Sampe typeblood, serum, plasma, other biological fluids
- Required sampleBetween 1 and 200 µl
- Storage and handingHuman CXC-chemokine receptor 7 (CXCR7) ELISA Kit recommended temperature for storage is 4° C . Stored proparly at temperature between 2 - 8°C the ELISA kit can be used witin the expiration date( less than 5% loss rate). Inproper storage at temperature of 37°C can decreese the live of the kit significantly
- DescroptionHuman CXC-chemokine receptor 7 (CXCR7) ELISA Kit is manufactured by highest quality antibodies and plates to provide you with excellent and reproducible results in your work. It detects CXC-chemokine receptor 7 with high sensitivity of 0.056 ng/mL. No segnificant cross referance was observed.
- DescriptionHuman CXC-chemokine receptor 4 (CXCR4) ELISA Kit is manufactured by highest quality antibodies and plates to provide you with excellent and reproducible results in your work. The specifically designed buffers will ensure optimal conditions in each step from diluting the samples, through the incubation to washing.
- Storage and shippingStore and ship all of of the comptents of the EIA assay for Human CXC-chemokine receptor 4 (CXCR4) on blue ice/ice packs at +4 degrees Celcius. Afoid freezing and especially freeze-thaw cycles as such cycles may denaturate the peptide chains in the antibodies, standards and enzymes, thus reducing the activity and sensitivity of the kit.
- Advise tipsSmall volumes of the liquid components of the CXCR4 ELISA Kit may get caught on the vials' walls and seals. Prior to use, briefly centrifuge the vials to ensure that all of the vial's content is on the bottom of the vial.
- Additional descriptionChemokines, chemokine receptors, ligands , motif chemokines and cytokines are supplied by abebio in 1.The receptors are ligand binding factors of type 1, 2 or 3 and protein-molecules that receive chemical-signals from outside a cell. When such chemical-signals couple or bind to a receptor, they cause some form of cellular/tissue-response, e.g. a change in the electrical-activity of a cell. In this sense, am olfactory receptor is a protein-molecule that recognizes and responds to endogenous-chemical signals, chemokinesor cytokines e.g. an acetylcholine-receptor recognizes and responds to its endogenous-ligand, acetylcholine. However, sometimes in pharmacology, the term is also used to include other proteins that are drug-targets, such as enzymes, transporters and ion-channels.
- PropertiesE05 478 566 350 170 or Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assays,E05 478 566 350 170 or Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assays,Human proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- TestELISA Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assays Code 90320007 SNOMED
- TechniqueELISA kit, ELISA
- Hostantigen assay ELISA kit 1 Kit (96 Wells)
- Alternative techniqueelisas
AE48272HU-96 | Human CXC-chemokine receptor 4 (CXCR4) ELISA Kitsize: 1x plate of 96 wells | 753.8 USD
AE58957HU | Human CXC-chemokine receptor 7 (CXCR7) ELISA Kitsize: 1X plate of 96 wells | 851.78 USD
AE58957HU | Human CXC-chemokine receptor 7 (CXCR7) ELISA Kitsize: 1X plate of 48 wells | 471.43 USD
Supplier:SAB ELISA KIT