Human CSF2RA CRISPR Knock Out Cell Line
Human CSF2RA CRISPR Knock Out Cell Line is available 9 times from Abm crispr labs
K0515152 | Human CSF2RA CRISPR Knock Out 293 Cell Linesize: 1x10^6 cells/1.0ml | 6745.37 USD
- Catalog numberK0515152
- Price6745.37 USD
- Size1x10^6 cells/1.0ml
- Cell line type293
- OrderingIf you wish to order this product, please include the catalogue number #K0515152in your purchase order among with your shipping and billing information.
- Gene target
- Short nameCSF2RA CRISPR Knock Out 293 Line
- Alternative nameH. sapiens colony stimulating factor 2 receptor, a, low-affinity (granulocyte-macrophage) CRISPR Knock Out 293 cellular Line
- Alternative to gene targetcolony stimulating factor 2 receptor, alpha, low-affinity (granulocyte-macrophage), CD116 and CDw116 and CSF2R and CSF2RAX and CSF2RAY and CSF2RX and CSF2RY and GM-CSF-R-alpha and GMCSFR and GMR and SMDP4, CSF2RA and IDBG-39400 and ENSG00000198223 and 102725415,1438, protein binding, Extracellular, Csf2ra and IDBG-182098 and ENSMUSG00000059326 and 12982, CSF2RA and IDBG-642291 and ENSBTAG00000045948 and 100336606,511847
1. Gene info
- Long gene namecolony stimulating factor 2 receptor alpha subunit
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- colony stimulating factor 2 receptor, alpha, low-affinity (granulocyte-macrophage)
- Synonyms name
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1990-07-03
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- CD molecules
- Pseudoautosomal region 1
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- Locus Specific Databases
- PubMedfunctional studies demonstrated GMCSF-dependent activation of IkappaB kinase activity in endothelial cells, degradation of IkappaB, and activation of NF-kappaBreceptors alphaGMR and c-Kit could interact to coordinate their signal initiation; alphaGMR inhibited c-Kit auto-phosphorylation induced by the ligand stem cell factorsoluble forms of the GM-CSF receptor alpha chain and beta chain were produced and a novel mechanism of receptor assembly was demonstratedConstitutive secretion of soluble GMR alpha by monocytes (but not lymphocytes) is up-regulated by GM-CSF and inflammatory mediators in a protein form that represents a mixed population of alternatively spliced and proteolytically cleaved species.The novel GMRalpha transcript identified herein contains a previously undescribed exon of the GMRalpha gene; this exon derives from an Alu DNA repeat elementResults highlight the importance of GM-CSFR expression in monocytes for cytokine-induced myeloid dendritic cells (DC) generation and point to GM-CSF as a direct player in the generation of functionally distinct DC.best diffracting crystals of ternary complex were obtained using the N346Q mutation of the betac subunit. Crystals grew using polyethylene glycol 3350 with a high concentration of proline, belonged to space group P6(3)22 and diffracted to 3.3 A resolutionResults suggest that that pulmonary alveolar proteinosis can result from a genetic deficiency of the GM-CSF receptor alpha chain, encoded in the X-chromosome pseudoautosomal region 1.The expression rate of GM-CSFR in myelodysplastic syndrome patients was significantly higher than in aplastic anemia patients and controls.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
K0515151 | Human CSF2RA CRISPR Knock Out 293T Cell Linesize: 1x10^6 cells/1.0ml | 6745.37 USD
K0515153 | Human CSF2RA CRISPR Knock Out A549 Cell Linesize: 1x10^6 cells/1.0ml | 6745.37 USD
K0515154 | Human CSF2RA CRISPR Knock Out HeLa Cell Linesize: 1x10^6 cells/1.0ml | 6745.37 USD
K0515156 | Human CSF2RA CRISPR Knock Out HepG2 Cell Linesize: 1x10^6 cells/1.0ml | 6745.37 USD
K0515158 | Human CSF2RA CRISPR Knock Out K562 Cell Linesize: 1x10^6 cells/1.0ml | 6745.37 USD
K0515157 | Human CSF2RA CRISPR Knock Out MCF7 Cell Linesize: 1x10^6 cells/1.0ml | 6745.37 USD
K0515155 | Human CSF2RA CRISPR Knock Out MDA-MB-435 Cell Linesize: 1x10^6 cells/1.0ml | 6745.37 USD
K0515159 | Human CSF2RA CRISPR Knock Out U87-MG Cell Linesize: 1x10^6 cells/1.0ml | 6745.37 USD
- NCBI numberNM_006140
- AvailabilityPlease contact us every day to check the availability and/or to request a quote. For larger or bulk quantities a discount may apply.
- Technical filePlease contact us to request the latest datasheet, protocol, certificate of analysis and SDS files.
- NotesDesigned for Research Use Only. Manufactured in Canada.
- DescriptionFor cells, cell lines and tissues in culture till half confluency.
- PropertiesHuman proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
Supplier:Brady Benelux NL