Human CellExp LIF recombinant
Human CellExp LIF recombinant is available 2 times from Biovision labs
7267-10 | Human CellExp™ LIF, human recombinantsize: 10 μg | 536.82 USD
7268-10 | Human CellExp™ LIF, mouse recombinantsize: 10 μg | 519.32 USD
- Catalog number7268-10
- Price519.32 USD
- Size10 μg
- NCBI Gene ID #.16878
- Gene SourceMouse
- Accession #P09056
- Activity (Specifications/test method)Measured by its ability to inhibit the proliferation of M1 mouse myeloid leukemia cells. The ED50 for this effect is typically 0.3-1.2 ng/ml
- Biological activityMeasured by its ability to inhibit the proliferation of M1 mouse myeloid leukemia cells. The ED50 for this effect is typically 0.3-1.2 ng/ml
- Molecular WeightCalculated MW of 20.7 kDa with no tags. The predicted N-terminus is Ser 24. DTT-reduced Protein migrates as 33-45 kDa due to different glycosylation.
- PropertiesHuman proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- TestMouse or mice from the Mus musculus species are used for production of mouse monoclonal antibodies or mabs and as research model for humans in your lab. Mouse are mature after 40 days for females and 55 days for males. The female mice are pregnant only 20 days and can give birth to 10 litters of 6-8 mice a year. Transgenic, knock-out, congenic and inbread strains are known for C57BL/6, A/J, BALB/c, SCID while the CD-1 is outbred as strain.
- Latin nameMus musculus
- Additional sourceRecombinants or rec. proteins
- Short nameCellExp™ LIF, mouse recombinant
- TechniqueRecombinant, Mouse
- Alternative nameH. sapiens CellExp™ leukemia inhibitory factor, mouse recombinant
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameLIF antisense RNA 1
- Discovery year2017-04-28
- Pubmed identfication
- ConceptScope note:The initial culturing of cells derived directly from fresh TISSUES.
- Tree numbers
- Entrez Gene
- SynonymsLIF, CDF, DIA, HILDA, MLPLI
- Alternates namesLIF, CDF, DIA, HILDA, MLPLI
- TaglinesAffects cell growth and development
- NCBI Gene SymbolLIF
- SourceHEK 293 cells
- Endotoxin Level< 0.1 ng/μg of protein (
- Storage Temp.-20°C
- ShippingGel Pack
- Shelf Life1 year
- AppearanceLyophilized powder
- Physical form descriptionSterile filtered through a 0.22 micron filter. Lyophilized from 1 x PBS, pH 7.4. Generally 5-8% Mannitol or trehalose is added as a protectant before lyophilization.
- Reconstitution InstructionsCentrifuge the vial prior to opening. Reconstitute in sterile deionized water to a concentration of 50 µg/ml. Do not vortex. This solution can be stored at 2-8°C for up to 1 month. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -20°C.
- HandlingCentrifuge the vial prior to opening.
- UsageFor Research Use Only! Not to be used in humans
- Gene target
- Alternative techniquerec
- Alternative to gene targetleukemia inhibitory factor, CDF and DIA and HILDA and MLPLI, LIF and IDBG-3968 and ENSG00000128342 and 3976, growth factor activity, Extracellular, Lif and IDBG-142317 and ENSMUSG00000034394 and 16878, LIF and IDBG-636335 and ENSBTAG00000007424 and 280840