Human CellExp KIM3 HAVCR2 human recombinant
Human CellExp KIM3 HAVCR2 human recombinant is available 2 times from Biovision labs
- SynonymsHAVCR2, TIM3, TIMD3, FLJ14428, KIM3
- Alternates namesHAVCR2, TIM3, TIMD3, FLJ14428, KIM3
- TaglinesA Th1-specific cell surface protein that regulates macrophage activation.
- NCBI Gene ID #.84868
- NCBI Gene SymbolHAVCR2
- Gene SourceHuman
- Accession #Q8TDQ0
- SourceHEK293 cells
- Activity (Specifications/test method)N/A
- Biological activityMeasured by its binding ability in a functional ELISA. Immobilized rh-Galectin-9 at 500 ng/ml can bind rhKIM3-Fc with an apparent KD
- ResultsMeasured by its binding ability in a functional ELISA. Immobilized rh-Galectin-9 at 500 ng/ml can bind rhKIM3-Fc with an apparent KD
- Molecular WeightThis protein is fused with the Fc region of human IgG1 at the C-terminus and has a calculated MW of 42 kDa after removal of signal peptide. In DTT-reduced SDS-PAGE, rhKIM3-Fc protein migrates as 45 kDa poly peptide due to glycosylation.
- Storage Temp.-20°C
- ShippingGel Pack
- Shelf Life1 year
- Physical form descriptionLyophilized from 0.22 μm filtered solution in 50 mM Tris, 100 mM glycine, pH 7.0. Normally Mannitol or Trehalose is added as protectants before lyophilization.
- Reconstitution InstructionsCentrifuge the vial prior to opening. Reconstitute in sterile PBS, pH 7.4 to a concentration of 50 µg/ml. Do not vortex. This solution can be stored at 2-8°C for up to 1 month. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -20°C.
- HandlingCentrifuge the vial prior to opening.
- UsageFor Research Use Only! Not to be used in humans
- PropertiesHuman proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- Additional sourceRecombinants or rec. proteins
- Gene target
- Short nameCellExp™ KIM3/HAVCR2, recombinant
- Alternative nameH. sapiens CellExp™ KIM3/hepatitis A virus cellular receptor 2, H. sapiens recombinant
- Alternative techniquerec
- Alternative to gene targethepatitis A virus cellular receptor 2, HAVCR2 and IDBG-55271 and ENSG00000135077 and 84868, protein binding, Plasma membranes, Havcr2 and IDBG-165782 and ENSMUSG00000020399 and 171285
7495-10 | Human CellExp™ KIM3/HAVCR2, human recombinantsize: 10 μg | 389.2 USD
7495-50 | Human CellExp™ KIM3/HAVCR2, human recombinantsize: 50 μg | 902.24 USD
Recombinant Heterosigma akashiwo ATP synthase subunit chloroplastic ATP synthase subunit chloroplastic
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies
Recombinant Vibrio vulnificus Phosphoadenosine phosphosulfate reductase cysH Phosphoadenosine phosphosulfate reductase cysH