Human CellExp™ Endothelial Lipase, human recombinant
Human CellExp™ Endothelial Lipase, human recombinant is available 1 time from Biovision labs
8014-10 | Human CellExp™ Endothelial Lipase, human recombinantsize: 10 µg | 397.55 USD
- TargetEndothelial Lipase
- BackgroundLipase endothelial (LIPG) is also known as Endothelial lipase (EL/EDL). This protein has substantial phospholipase activity and may be involved in lipoprotein metabolism and vascular biology. LIPG is designated a member of the triglyceride (TG) lipase family by its sequence and characteristic lid region which provides substrate specificity for enzymes of the TG lipase family. LIPG mediates both HDL binding and uptake, and the selective uptake of HDL-CE, independently of lipolysis and CLA-1. LIPG also mediates binding and uptake of plasma lipoproteins via a process that is independent of its enzymatic activity, requires cellular heparan sulfate proteoglycans, and is regulated by ligand clustering. LIPG may have unique functional roles in the pathogenesis of coronary artery diseases such as atherosclerosis as well as in lipid metabolism in the vessel wall.
- Molecular weightThis protein is fused with a polyhistidine tag at the N-terminus, and has a calculated MW of 55.4 kDa. The predicted N-terminus is Ser 21. DTT-reduced Protein migrates as 55-65 kDa in SDS-PAGE due to glycosylation.
- SynonymLIPG, Endothelial lipase
- Other nameLIPG, Endothelial lipase
- NCBI gene number9388
- NCBI geneLIPG
- Gene sourceHuman
- NCBI numberQ9Y5X9
- SourceHEK 293 cells
- Tested applicationsSDS-PAGE, N/A
- Level of endotoxin< 1.0 EU per μg of the protein by the LAL method.
- Tested activityN/A
- Biological activityN/A
- Binding abilityN/A
- Storage condition-20°C
- Shipping underGel Pack
- Physical appearanceLyophilized
- Physical propertiesLyophilized from 0.22 μm filtered solution in PBS, pH 7.4. Normally Mannitol or Trehalose are added as protectants before lyophilization.
- How to reconstituteCentrifuge the vial prior to opening. Reconstitute in PBS, pH 7.4. Do not vortex.
- Aa sequenceSer 21 – Pro 500
- Before useCentrifuge the vial prior to opening.
- NotesFor Research Use Only! Not to be used in humans
- PropertiesHuman proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- Additional sourceRecombinants or rec. proteins
- Gene target
- Short nameCellExp™ Endothelial Lipase, recombinant
- Alternative nameH. sapiens CellExp™ Endothelial Lipase, H. sapiens recombinant
- Alternative techniquerec
HOXD4, CT (HOXD4, HOX4B, Homeobox protein Hox-D4, Homeobox protein HHO.C13, Homeobox protein Hox-4B, Homeobox protein Hox-5.1)