Human CellExp Biotinylated Fc human recombinant
Human CellExp Biotinylated Fc human recombinant is available 3 times from Biovision labs
7877-5 | Human CellExp Biotinylated PD-1 / PDCD1, His Tag & Fc Tag, human recombinantsize: 5 μg | 408.35 USD
P1004-20 | Human CellExp™ Biotinylated Fc gamma RI/CD64, human recombinantsize: 20 μg | 299.84 USD
P1004-100 | Human CellExp™ Biotinylated Fc gamma RI/CD64, human recombinantsize: 100 μg | 1086.2 USD
- Catalog numberP1004-100
- Price1086.2 USD
- Size100 μg
- SourceHEK 293 cells
- Biological activityImmobilized Yervoy Ipilimumab (Human IgG1) at 10 μg/mL (100 μL/well) can bind Biotinylated Human Fc gamma RI with a linear range of 1.5-50 ng/ml.
- PropertiesHuman proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- Additional sourceRecombinants or rec. proteins
- Gene target
- Short nameCellExp™ Biotinylated Fc gamma RI/CD64, recombinant
- Alternative nameH. sapiens CellExp™ Biotinylated fragment c g RI/CD64, H. sapiens recombinant
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameFc fragment of IgG receptor Ia
- Synonyms gene name
- Fc fragment of IgG, high affinity Ia, receptor for (CD64)
- Fc fragment of IgG, high affinity Ia, receptor (CD64)
- Synonyms name
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1992-12-03
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- CD molecules
- Immunoglobulin like domain containing
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- Locus Specific Databases
- ConceptScope note:Technique using an instrument system for making, processing, and displaying one or more measurements on individual cells obtained from a cell suspension. Cells are usually stained with one or more fluorescent dyes specific to cell components of interest, e.g., DNA, and fluorescence of each cell is measured as it rapidly transverses the excitation beam (laser or mercury arc lamp). Fluorescence provides a quantitative measure of various biochemical and biophysical properties of the cell, as well as a basis for cell sorting. Other measurable optical parameters include light absorption and light scattering, the latter being applicable to the measurement of cell size, shape, density, granularity, and stain uptake.
- Tree numbers
- PubMedData indicate that upon sialylation, the affinities for Fcgamma receptors are reduced, whereas those for alternative cellular receptors, such as dendritic cell-specific intercellular adhesion molecule-3-grabbing nonintegrin (DC-SIGN)/CD23, are increased.Aspartic acid at position 265 of IgG is a residue critically implicated in triggering the Fc-associated effector functions of IgG, probably by defining a crucial three-dimensional structure of the Fc region.Data suggest that flagellin-specific IgG/Fc gamma receptor I complex immune responses activate mast cells in the intestine and play important roles in the pathogenesis of intestinal immune inflammation.Expression of TSLP receptor was upregulated on atopic DCs primed with H22-Fel d 1 through a pathway regulated by FcgammaRI-associated signaling components.CD64 expression on neutrophils increases significantly in neonates with sepsis and is a useful diagnostic marker for early diagnosis of neonatal infection.neutrophil CD64 expression tends to be low in the healthy state and increases in patients with advanced cancer even in the absence of active infectionOur findings demonstrate that remarkable CD64 expression during Kawasaki dsease flare-ups may serve as a biomarker for diagnosis.This study demonstrated that CD64 discriminates between critically ill patients with culture positive and negative sepsis and correlates with severity of disease. However, CD64 index is not a good predictor for 28-day mortality in the critically ill patient.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
- TargetFc gamma RI
- BackgroundReceptors that recognize the Fc portion of IgG are divided into three groups designated Fc gamma RI, RII, and RIII, also known respectively as CD64, CD32, and CD16. Fc gamma RI binds IgG with high affinity and functions during early immune responses. Fc gamma RII and RIII are low affinity receptors that recognize IgG as aggregates surrounding multivalent antigens during late immune responses.
- Molecular weightThe protein has a calculated MW of 34.3 kDa. The reducing (R) protein migrates as 45-60 kDa in SDS-PAGE due to glycosylation.
- SynonymHigh affinity immunoglobulin gamma Fc receptor I, IgG Fc receptor I, Fc-gamma RI, FcRI, Fc-gamma RIA, FcgammaRIa, CD64, FCGR1A
- Other nameHigh affinity immunoglobulin gamma Fc receptor I, IgG Fc receptor I, Fc-gamma RI, FcRI, Fc-gamma RIA, FcgammaRIa, CD64 ,FCGR1A
- NCBI gene number2209
- NCBI geneFCGR1A
- Gene sourceHuman
- NCBI numberP12314
- Tested applicationsSDS-PAGE, N/A
- Tested activityFc gamma RI binding ability is measured by functional ELISA.
- Binding abilityImmobilized Yervoy Ipilimumab (Human IgG1) at 10 μg/mL (100 μL/well) can bind Biotinylated Human Fc gamma RI with a linear range of 1.5-50 ng/ml.
- Storage condition-20°C
- Shipping underGel pack
- Physical appearanceDry powder
- Physical propertiesLyophilized powder
- How to reconstituteReconstitute in sterile deionized water to a stock solution of 200 µg/mL. Solubilize for 30 to 60 minutes at room temperature with occasional gentle mixing. Carrier protein (0.1% (W/V) HSA or BSA) is recommended for further dilution and long term storage.
- Aa sequenceGln 16 – Pro 288
- Before useCentrifuge the vial prior to opening.
- NotesFor Research Use Only! Not to be used in humans
- SynonymsPDCD1, PD1, CD279, SLEB2, hPD-1, hPD-l
- Alternates namesPDCD1, PD1, CD279, SLEB2, hPD-1, hPD-l
- TaglinesInhibits the T-cell proliferation and production of IL-1, IL-4, IL-10 and IFN-γ by suppressing the activation and transduction of PI3K/AKT pathway.
- NCBI Gene ID #.5133
- NCBI Gene SymbolPDCD1
- Gene SourceHuman
- Accession #Q15116
- Activity (Specifications/test method)N/A
- ResultsMeasured by its binding ability in a functional ELISA. Immobilized Human PD-L1, Fc Tag at 5 μg/mL (100 µl/well), can bind Biotinylated Human PD-1, His Tag & Fc Tag with a linear range of 0.01-0.1 μg/mL.
- Molecular WeightBiotinylated rhPDCD1 Fc Chimera, fused with Fc fragment of human IgG1 at the C-terminus, has a calculated MW of 42.6 kDa. The predicted N-terminus is Pro 21. DTT-reduced Protein migrates as 50 kDa due to glycosylation. The primary amine of biotinylated rhPDCD1 Fc Chimera was labeled by biotin for detection in ELISA, dot blot or western blot using streptavidin or avidin-conjugated probes.
- Storage Temp.-20°C
- ShippingGel Pack
- Shelf Life1 year
- Physical form descriptionLyophilized from 0.22 μm filtered solution in PBS, pH 7.4. Normally Mannitol or Trehalose is added as protectants before lyophilization.
- Reconstitution InstructionsCentrifuge the vial prior to opening. Reconstitute in sterile PBS, pH 7.4 to a concentration of 50 µg/ml. Do not vortex. This solution can be stored at 2-8°C for up to 1 month. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -20°C.
- HandlingCentrifuge the vial prior to opening.
- UsageFor Research Use Only! Not to be used in humans
- TechniqueRecombinant, FC
- Alternative techniquerec
COG7, CT (COG7, Conserved oligomeric Golgi complex subunit 7, Component of oligomeric Golgi complex 7) Antibody