Human CD34+ Cell Culture Medium "New"
Human CD34+ Cell Culture Medium "New" is available 1 time from 101 biosystem labs
101Bio-P771 | Human CD34+ Cell Culture Medium "New"size: 8Reactions | 463.61 USD
- DescriptionsHUMAN CD34 + CELL CULTURE MEDIUM-8rxn- it is the first commercial product specialized in the culture and the blossoming of the human cells CD34, these cells have the capacity to proliferate in media during 4 days
- ApplicationPlease consult labeling
- Shelf life6 months
- Sorage temperatureStore at -80 ℃
- Shipping conditionShip on dry ice
- Type of reagentPlease consult labeling
- Final productPlease consult labeling
- Regulatory approvalsUse only for research
- TipsOur specialists recommend you to follow carefully the instructions when using the Human CD34+ Cell Culture Medium "New" . Check the lot number and expiration date before first use and follow the pre-written instructions in the technical sheet for long-term storage
- OrderingTo order Human CD34+ Cell Culture Medium "New", please use the Cat. N°.101Bio-P771and submit your purchase order by email or by fax. A discount is available for larger or bulk quantities, please contact us for more information
- Technical filePlease contact our technical support - email@example.com - to request a datasheet, the user manual, certificate of analysis or the MSDS file.
- PropertiesStem cell or hematopoietic marker. The most used affinity clone is QBEND10. We compare the affinity to this clone.Human proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- DescriptionFor cells, cell lines and tissues in culture till half confluency.There are two major types of growth media those used for cell culture , which use specific cell types derived from plants or animals, and microbiological culture, which are used for growing microorganisms, such as bacteria or yeast. The most common growth media for microorganisms are nutrient broths and agar plates with antibiotics; specialized media are sometimes required for microorganism and cell culture growth.
- Gene target
- Short nameCD34+ Culture Medium "New"
- Techniqueculture, Medium
- Alternative nameH. sapiens CD34 molecule+ cellular Culture Medium "New"
- Alternative techniquecellculture
- Alternative to gene targetCD34 molecule, CD34 and IDBG-106399 and ENSG00000174059 and 947, sulfate binding, Extracellular, Cd34 and IDBG-209317 and ENSMUSG00000016494 and 12490, CD34 and IDBG-638449 and ENSBTAG00000010562 and 281051