Human C C chemokine receptor type 2 IL8RB ELISA Kit
Human C C chemokine receptor type 2 IL8RB ELISA Kit is available 2 times from Abebio labs
AE60766HU | Human C-X-C chemokine receptor type 2 (IL8RB) ELISA Kitsize: 1X plate of 48 wells | 446.96 USD
AE60766HU | Human C-X-C chemokine receptor type 2 (IL8RB) ELISA Kitsize: 1X plate of 96 wells | 736.38 USD
- SpeciasHuman(Homo Sapiense)
- Long nameC-X-C chemokine receptor type 2
- Sensitivity6.2 pg/mL
- Detection MethodSandwich EIA
- Detection at450 nm
- Sampe typeblood, serum, plasma, other biological fluids
- Required sampleBetween 1 and 200 µl
- Storage and handingHuman C-X-C chemokine receptor type 2 (IL8RB) ELISA Kit recommended temperature for storage is 4° C . Stored proparly at temperature between 2 - 8°C the ELISA kit can be used witin the expiration date( less than 5% loss rate). Inproper storage at temperature of 37°C can decreese the live of the kit significantly
- DescroptionHuman C-X-C chemokine receptor type 2 (IL8RB) ELISA Kit is manufactured by highest quality antibodies and plates to provide you with excellent and reproducible results in your work. It detects C-X-C chemokine receptor type 2 with high sensitivity of 6.2 pg/mL. No segnificant cross referance was observed.
- DescriptionChemokines, chemokine receptors, ligands , motif chemokines and cytokines are supplied by abebio in 1.The receptors are ligand binding factors of type 1, 2 or 3 and protein-molecules that receive chemical-signals from outside a cell. When such chemical-signals couple or bind to a receptor, they cause some form of cellular/tissue-response, e.g. a change in the electrical-activity of a cell. In this sense, am olfactory receptor is a protein-molecule that recognizes and responds to endogenous-chemical signals, chemokinesor cytokines e.g. an acetylcholine-receptor recognizes and responds to its endogenous-ligand, acetylcholine. However, sometimes in pharmacology, the term is also used to include other proteins that are drug-targets, such as enzymes, transporters and ion-channels.
- PropertiesE05 478 566 350 170 or Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assays,E05 478 566 350 170 or Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assays,Human proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- TestELISA Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assays Code 90320007 SNOMED
- Gene target
- Short nameC-X-C chemokine receptor 2 (IL8RB) ELISA Kit
- TechniqueELISA kit, ELISA
- Hostantigen assay ELISA kit 1 Kit (96 Wells)
- Alternative nameH. sapiens C-X-C chemokine receptor classification 2 (IL8RB) Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay reagent
- Alternative techniqueelisas
- Alternative to gene targetv-kit Hardy-Zuckerman 4 feline sarcoma viral oncogene homolog, C-Kit and CD117 and PBT and SCFR, KIT and IDBG-18980 and ENSG00000157404 and 3815, transferase activity, Extracellular, Kit and IDBG-172083 and ENSMUSG00000005672 and 16590, KIT and IDBG-642326 and ENSBTAG00000002699 and 280832