Human BMP 9 ELISA kit
Human BMP 9 ELISA kit is available 2 times from Bioaim scientific labs
3010159 | Human BMP-9 ELISA Kitsize: 1X96 TESTS | 680.85 USD
3010159 | Human BMP-9™ ELISA kitsize: 96 tests | 790.2 USD
- Catalog number3010159
- Price790.2 USD
- Size96 tests
- Storage conditionsThe entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.
- Gene target
- Short nameBMP-9™ ELISA kit
- Alternative nameH. sapiens BMP-9™ Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay reagent
1. Gene info
- Long gene namegrowth differentiation factor 2
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1997-09-12
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Endogenous ligands
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:An immunoassay utilizing an antibody labeled with an enzyme marker such as horseradish peroxidase. While either the enzyme or the antibody is bound to an immunosorbent substrate, they both retain their biologic activity; the change in enzyme activity as a result of the enzyme-antibody-antigen reaction is proportional to the concentration of the antigen and can be measured spectrophotometrically or with the naked eye. Many variations of the method have been developed.
- Tree numbers
- PubMedBMPER is a novel BMP-binding protein that is expressed by endothelial cell precursors, has BMP-antagonizing activity, and may play a role in endothelial cell differentiation by modulating local BMP activityBMPER is an endothelial cell regulator and controls bone morphogenetic protein-4-dependent angiogenesis.BMPER-mediated signaling plays an essential role in vertebral segmentation early in human development, while defects in BMPER produce Diaphanospondylodysostosis.The data unequivocally demonstrated that BMPER is highly expressed in malignant tumors and that the growth of lung, colon, and uterine carcinomas is dependent on the presence of BMPER.Bmper is a critical regulator of Bmp-mediated vascular inflammation and that the fine-tuning of Bmp and Bmper levels is essential in the maintenance of normal vascular homeostasis.The proangiogenic BMPER effect in endothelial cells is mediated by inhibition of antiangiogenic thrombospondin-1 and enhanced expression and activation of the FGF signaling pathway that is crucial in the promotion of angiogenesis.BMPER-dependent pathway involved in high glucose induced alkaline phosphatase expression in vascular smooth muscle cells.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Entrez Gene
- Tested applicationsSandwich ELISA
- Detection limits32.8-8000pg/ml
- Species reactivityHuman
- Samples to be analyzedSerum, plasma, Cell culture supernatant
- ELISA type96-well strip plate
- ELISA sensitivity20pg/ml
- ELISA length4.5h
- CrossreactivityNo cross-reactivity observed with available related molecules
- SwissProt numberQ9UK05
- Gene nameGrowth/differentiation factor 2
- Other gene namesBMP-9, BMP9, HHT5
- Technical datasheetContact us at +32 16 58 90 45 to ask for the datasheet, the manual or any other useful technical documentation if available.
- Regulation statusThe Human BMP-9™ ELISA kit is for Research Use Only.
- DescriptionHuman BMP-9 ELISA Kit produced by Bioaim scientific is a potent inducer of hepcidin (a cationic peptide that has antimicrobial properties) in liver cells (hepatocytes) and can regulate iron metabolism. used in Solid Phase Sandwich ELISA assay type for this genes : GDF2, BMP-9, BMP9, HHT5
- Shelf LifeUse before expiry date given on the label.
- ApplicationsSandwich ELISA
- Detection Range32.8-8000pg/mL
- Sample typeSerum, plasma, Cell culture supernatant
- Assay time4.5hour
- Detection TargetBMP-9
- Research AreasEmbryogenesis and morphogenesis
- NCBI Full Gene NameGrowth/differentiation factor 2
- NCBI Gene AliasesBMP-9, BMP9, HHT5
- Technical dataPlease contact us to request the technical data
- Data sheetPlease contact us to request the data sheet
- PropertiesE05 478 566 350 170 or Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assays,E05 478 566 350 170 or Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assays,Human proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- TestELISA Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assays Code 90320007 SNOMED
- TechniqueELISA kit, ELISA
- Hostantigen assay ELISA kit 1 Kit (96 Wells)
- Alternative techniqueelisas
- Alternative to gene targetv-kit Hardy-Zuckerman 4 feline sarcoma viral oncogene homolog, C-Kit and CD117 and PBT and SCFR, KIT and IDBG-18980 and ENSG00000157404 and 3815, transferase activity, Extracellular, Kit and IDBG-172083 and ENSMUSG00000005672 and 16590, KIT and IDBG-642326 and ENSBTAG00000002699 and 280832