Human Anti-Immunoglobulin A Antibody ELISA Kit
Human Anti-Immunoglobulin A Antibody ELISA Kit is available 1 time from Abbex labs
abx055585 | Human Anti-Immunoglobulin A Antibody ELISA Kitsize: 96 tests | 802.9 USD
- CategoryELISA Kits
- Raised inN/A
- TargetImmunoglobulin A Antibody ELISA
- Immunogensee included datasheet or contact us
- Species reactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat (for other species please inquire)
- PurificationAffinity purified
- ApplicationsWB (for other applications please contact us)
- Stock availabilityShipped within 5-10 working days.
- Storage conditionsAliquot and store at -20 °C. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- FootnoteThis product is for research use only. For accurate results, sample concentrations must be diluted to mid-range of the kit.If you require a specific range, please contact us in advance or write your request in your order comments.
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by abbex they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.E05 478 566 350 170 or Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assays,E05 478 566 350 170 or Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assays,Human proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- TestELISA Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assays Code 90320007 SNOMED
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameAnti-Immunoglobulin A Antibody ELISA Kit
- TechniqueELISA kit, Antibody, ELISA, anti
- Hostantigen assay ELISA kit 1 Kit (96 Wells)
- Alternative nameH. sapiens antibody to-Immunoglobulin A (Antibody to) Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay reagent
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetv-kit Hardy-Zuckerman 4 feline sarcoma viral oncogene homolog, C-Kit and CD117 and PBT and SCFR, KIT and IDBG-18980 and ENSG00000157404 and 3815, transferase activity, Extracellular, Kit and IDBG-172083 and ENSMUSG00000005672 and 16590, KIT and IDBG-642326 and ENSBTAG00000002699 and 280832