Human anti growth hormone GH antibody ELISA Kit
Human anti growth hormone GH antibody ELISA Kit is available 2 times from Mybiosource labs
MBS701319 | Human anti-growth hormone, GH antibody ELISA Kitsize: 24-Strip-Wells (Limit 1) | 377.77 USD
MBS701319 | Human anti-growth hormone, GH antibody ELISA Kit[anti-growth hormone antibody, GHAb]size: 96-Strip-Wells | Place ask USD
- Other sizeplease contact us to order other different size
- Products_typeELISA Kit
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.Hormone releasing factors and releasing hormones are signaling molecules produced by glands in multicellular organisms. The glands that secrete Luteinizing hormones LHRG and LH, FSH comprise the endocrine signaling system. The term growth hormone releasing hormone GHRH is sometimes extended to include chemicals produced by cells that affect the same cell (autocrine or intracrine signaling) or nearby cells (paracrine signaling). Human recombinant LHRG and GHRH are produced in E. coli or in yeast cells.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by MyBioSource they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.E05 478 566 350 170 or Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assays,E05 478 566 350 170 or Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assays,Human proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- TestELISA Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assays Code 90320007 SNOMED
- French translationanticorps
- TechniqueELISA kit, Antibody, ELISA, anti
- Hostantigen assay ELISA kit 1 Kit (96 Wells)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetv-kit Hardy-Zuckerman 4 feline sarcoma viral oncogene homolog, C-Kit and CD117 and PBT and SCFR, KIT and IDBG-18980 and ENSG00000157404 and 3815, transferase activity, Extracellular, Kit and IDBG-172083 and ENSMUSG00000005672 and 16590, KIT and IDBG-642326 and ENSBTAG00000002699 and 280832
Supplier:SAB ELISA KIT
C14orf68 ID Solute Carrier Family 25 Member 47 Hepatocellular Carcinoma Down regulated Mitochondrial Carrier Protein SLC25A47 HDMCP HMFN1655