Human anti-EBOV GP mAb (KZ52)
Human anti-EBOV GP mAb (KZ52) is available 1 time from Ibt bioservices labs
0260-001 | Human anti-EBOV GP mAb (KZ52)size: 100 ug | 546.74 USD
- Catalog number0260-001
- Price546.74 USD
- Size100 ug
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Entrez Gene
- Product typeMonoclonal antibody
- Detection and sensitivityClonality: monoclonalTested for Enzyme Linked Immunosorbent Assay - ELISA -
- Performance and applicationsTested for Enzyme Linked Immunosorbent Assay - ELISA -
- Additional informationHuman anti-EBOV GP mAb (KZ52) is intended for research use only, not for human, therapeutic, or diagnostic applications.
- Shipping handling and storageHuman anti-EBOV GP mAb (KZ52) should be stored for up to 3 weeks at 4oC.For a long term storage, keep it in a fridge at - 20oC. Avoid multiple freeze thaws in order to prevent the denaturation of the antibody.
- Other productsGentaur provides filoviruses diagnostic products such as Ebola, Sudan, Marburg which are deadly pathogens responsable of hemorrhagic fevers.
- Who CautionWorld Health Organization Caution: Health workers are the most exposed to filoviruses infections’ risk
- DescriptionThis antibody needs to be stored at + 4°C in a fridge short term in a concentrated dilution. Freeze thaw will destroy a percentage in every cycle and should be avoided.
- PropertiesHuman proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
- Gene target
- Short nameanti-EBOV GP mAb (KZ52)
- Alternative nameH. sapiens antibody to-EBOV GP monoclonal (KZ52)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies