HSP 946 7 Antibody Conjugated
HSP 946 7 Antibody Conjugated is available 7 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenHSPÎ²7
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against HSPÎ²7.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human HSPÎ²7/cvHSP
- Gene ID number27129
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundThe heat shock proteins (HSPs) comprise a group of highly conserved, abundantly expressed proteins with diverse functions, including the assembly and sequestering of multiprotein complexes, transportation of nascent polypeptide chains across cellular membranes and regulation of protein folding. Heat shock proteins (also known as molecular chaperones) fall into six general families: HSP 90, HSP 70, HSP 60, the small HSPs, the immunophilins and the HSP 110 family. HSPB7 (heat shock 27kDa protein family, member 7), also known as cvHSP (cardiovascular heat shock protein) or Heat shock protein beta-7, is a member of the small HSP (sHSP) family expressed in heart and skeletal muscle. Members of the sHSP family contain a conserved C-terminal ?crystallin domain and typically function in homo- or heteromeric complexes. The sHSPs bind to denatured proteins and are responsible for preventing the aggregation of these proteins. In response to muscle fiber transformation and in muscular dystrophy, the expression levels of HSPB7 are drastically increased, suggesting that HSPB7 may be a useful target in therapeutic strategies for preventing age-related muscle wasting.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsCardiovascular heat shock protein; cvHsp; Heat shock 27kda protein family member 7; Heat shock protein beta 7; Heat shock protein beta-7; Hsp25 2; HspB7; HSPB7_HUMAN; Hypothetical protein flj34956; RP11-5P18.6
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-9854R-Biotin | HSPβ7 Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 408.79 USD
bs-9854R-Cy3 | HSPβ7 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
bs-9854R-Cy5 | HSPβ7 Antibody, Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
bs-9854R-Cy5.5 | HSPβ7 Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
bs-9854R-Cy7 | HSPβ7 Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
- Catalog numberbs-9854R-Cy7
- Price429.66 USD
- Long nameHSPβ7 Polyclonal Antibody, Cy7 Conjugated
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission743nm/767nm
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- ConjugatedThese antibodies are excite for emission at 650 nm and detected at a 676 nm wavelengths.
- Additional conjugationCy7
- French translationanticorps
- Short nameHSPβ7 Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameHSPβ7 (Antibody to), cyanine 7 coupled
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Entrez Gene
bs-9854R-FITC | HSPβ7 Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 408.79 USD
bs-9854R-HRP | HSPβ7 Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
CELF5 CUGBP Elav like Family Member 5 CELF 5 Bruno like Protein 5 CUG BP and ETR 3 like Factor 5 RNA binding Protein BRUNOL 5 BRUNOL5