HSD3B7 Antibody Conjugated
7x HSD3B7 Antibody Conjugated found in Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenHSD3B7
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against HSD3B7.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human HSD3B7
- Gene ID number80270
- Swiss ProtQ9H2F3
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundThe 3-beta-HSD enzymatic system plays a crucial role in the biosynthesis of all classes of hormonal steroids. HSD VII is active against four 7-alpha-hydroxylated sterols. Does not metabolize several different C(19/21) steroids as substrates. Involved in bile acid synthesis.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- Synonyms3 beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type 7; 3 beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type VII; 3-beta-HSD VII; 3-beta-hydroxy-Delta(5)-C27 steroid oxidoreductase; C(27) 3-beta-HSD; Cholest-5-ene-3-beta,7-alpha-diol 3-beta-dehydrogenase; HSD3B7
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-2366R-Biotin | HSD3B7 Antibody, Biotin Conjugated0.1ml 406.36 USD
bs-2366R-Cy3 | HSD3B7 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugated0.1ml 427.11 USD
bs-2366R-Cy5 | HSD3B7 Antibody, Cy5 Conjugated0.1ml 427.11 USD
bs-2366R-Cy5.5 | HSD3B7 Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugated0.1ml 427.11 USD
- Catalog numberbs-2366R-Cy5.5
- Price427.11 USD
- Long nameHSD3B7 Polyclonal Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugated
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission675nm/694nm
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Cy5 antibodies are excited by the 650-nanometer wave of an argon laser and detected at a 670-nanometer captor.
- Additional conjugationCy5.5, Cy5.5
- ConjugatedThese antibodies are excite for emission at 678nm and detected at a 694 nm wavelengths.
- French translationanticorps
- Short nameHSD3B7 Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameHSD3B7 (Antibody to), cyanine 5.5 coupled
1. Gene info
- Long gene namehydroxy-delta-5-steroid dehydrogenase, 3 beta- and steroid delta-isomerase 7
- Synonyms name
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2003-01-13
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- Short chain dehydrogenase/reductase superfamily
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
bs-2366R-Cy7 | HSD3B7 Antibody, Cy7 Conjugated0.1ml 427.11 USD
bs-2366R-FITC | HSD3B7 Antibody, FITC Conjugated0.1ml 406.36 USD
bs-2366R-HRP | HSD3B7 Antibody, HRP Conjugated0.1ml 427.11 USD
RGS9 1 phosphorylated Ser475 regulator of protein signaling 9 MGC111763 MGC26458 PERRS Regulator of protein signaling 9 RGS9L
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies