hsa let 7c 5p microRNA
2x hsa let 7c 5p microRNA found in ABM microrna
- AvailabilityPlease contact us every day between 9am-6pm local time to check the availability and/or to request a quote. For larger quantities a discount may apply.
- Technical filePlease contact us to request the latest datasheet, protocol, certificate of analysis and SDS files.
- NotesDesigned for Research Use Only. Manufactured in Canada.
- TechniquemicroRNA, MicroRNA (abbreviated miRNA) expression constructs are producing by the cell small non-coding RNA molecules that functions in RNA silencing and post-transcriptional regulation of gene expression.
- Alternative techniquemirnas
MIH01009 | hsa-let-7c-5p microRNA Inhibitorsize: 2 x 2,5 nmol | 205.88 USD
- Catalog numberMIH01009
- Price205.88 USD
- Size2 x 2,5 nmol
- OrderingIf you wish to order this product, please include the catalogue number #MIH01009 in your purchase order among with your shipping and billing information.
- DescriptionTissue, pathway, proteinase, peptidase, protease ,acrosin, lipoprotein, activator, caspase, trypsin, papain, esterase inhibitors are proteins or receptor ligands or receptor antagonists that bind to an enzyme receptor and decreases its activity. Since blocking an enzyme's activity can kill a pathogen or correct a metabolic imbalance, many drugs are enzyme inhibitors. Not all receptor antagonist that bind to enzymes are inhibitors; enzyme activator ligands or agonists bind to enzymes and increase their enzymatic activity, while enzyme substrates bind and are converted to products in the normal catalytic cycle of the enzyme.
- Gene target
- Short namehsa-let-7c-5p microRNA Inhibitor
- Alternative namehsa-let-7c-5p microRNA suppressor
MCH01009 | hsa-let-7c-5p microRNA Mimicsize: 2 x 2,5 nmol | 205.88 USD
Supplier:Cellular biology labs