HRP-streptavidin conjugate is available 1 time from Aat labs
- Transportation conditionson ice packs/blue ice/+4 degrees C
- Storage conditionsFrozen
- Shelf life1 year
- DescriptionHRP-streptavidin conjugate is a highly purified chemical compound for various applications and uses in biology, chemistry, physics, medical and other laboratories. HRP-streptavidin conjugate is available in bulk quantities in which case a discounted pricing will be applied in accordance with the amount. Please, note that HRP-streptavidin conjugate is intended for research and development purposes and should not be used as a medication.
- TipsWhether the chemical is in the form or in liquid, small amounts may get caught on the vial's walls and/or lid due to shipping and handling factors. We recommend you to briefly centrifuge the vial prior to useage to ensure that all of the chemical is on the bottom of the vial.
- PropertiesHRP conjugates are often primary rabbit polyclonal antibodies couples to the enzyme horseradish peroxidase (HRP), found in the roots of horseradish. Also monoclonal HRP conjugates are often used for Western Blot.
- ConjugationHRP Conjugated
- Gene target
- Short name-streptavidin conjugate
- Alternative namehorseradish peroxidase-biotinilated-binding streptavidin conjugate
16920 | HRP-streptavidin conjugatesize: 1 milligram | 216.82 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR