HOXA3 Antibody Conjugated
HOXA3 Antibody Conjugated is available 7 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenHOXA3
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against HOXA3.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human HOXA3
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundThe Hox proteins play a role in development and cellular differentiation by regulating downstream target genes. Specifically, the Hox proteins direct DNA-protein and protein-protein interactions that assist in determining the morphologic features associated with the anterior-posterior body axis. The mammalian HOX gene complex consists of 39 genes that are located on four linkage groups, which are dispersed over four chromosomes. HOX genes that occupy the same relative position along the 5â€™ to 3â€™ coordinate (trans-paralogous genes) are more similar in sequence and expression pattern than adjacent HOX genes on the same chromosome. HoxA3, in conjunction with Pax1, mediates the development of the thymus, parathyroid gland, and carotid body. Its expression in the third pharyngeal arch and pouch is required for development of the third arch artery, and homozygous null HoxA3 mutants lack the carotid body. HoxA3 also regulates hindbrain development by controlling the axon projection pattern of motor neurons and sensory neurons of the proximal and distal ganglia.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsHomeo box 1E; Homeo box A3; Homeobox 1E; Homeobox A3; Homeobox protein HOX A3; Homeobox protein Hox-1E; Homeobox protein Hox-A3; Homeobox protein HOXA3; Homeobox1E; HomeoboxA3; HOX 1; Hox 1.5 like protein; HOX 1E; HOX A3; HOX1; Hox1.5; Hox1.5 like protein; HOX1E; HOXA 3; HOXA3; HXA3_HUMAN; MGC10155.
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targethomeobox A3, HOX1 and HOX1E, HOXA3 and IDBG-10346 and ENSG00000105997 and 3200, this GO :0001525 and angiogenesis and biological process this GO :0001974 and blood vessel remodeling and biological process this GO :0003677 and DNA binding and molecular function this GO :0003700 and sequence-specific DNA binding transcription factor activity and molecular function this GO :0005634 and nucleus and cellular component this GO :0006351 and transcription, DNA-templated and biological process this GO :0006355 and regulation of transcription, DNA-templated and biological process this GO :0008284 and positive regulation of cell proliferation and biological process this GO :0009887 and organ morphogenesis and biological process this GO :0009952 and anterior/posterior pattern specification and biological process this GO :0010159 and specification of organ position and biological process this GO :0021615 and glossopharyngeal nerve morphogenesis and biological process this GO :0030878 and thyroid gland development and biological process this GO :0043565 and sequence-specific DNA binding and molecular function this GO :0048538 and thymus development and biological process this GO :0048645 and organ formation and biological process this GO :0048704 and embryonic skeletal system morphogenesis and biological process this GO :0048706 and embryonic skeletal system development and biological process this GO :0051216 and cartilage development and biological process this GO :0060017 and parathyroid gland development and biological process this GO :0071837 and HMG box domain binding and molecular function, HMG box domain binding, this GO :0003677: DNA binding and also this GO :0003700: sequence-specific DNA binding transcription factor activity and also this GO :0043565: sequence-specific DNA binding and also this GO :0071837: HMG box domain binding, this GO :0003677: DNA binding, this GO :0003700: sequence-specific DNA binding transcription factor activity, this GO :0043565: sequence-specific DNA binding, this GO :0071837: HMG box domain binding, nuclei, Hoxa3 and IDBG-251785 and ENSMUSG00000079560 and 15400, HOXA3 and IDBG-633595 and ENSBTAG00000008139 and 509991
bs-11292R-Biotin | HOXA3 Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 410.12 USD
bs-11292R-Cy3 | HOXA3 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-11292R-Cy5 | HOXA3 Antibody, Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-11292R-Cy5.5 | HOXA3 Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-11292R-Cy7 | HOXA3 Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
- Catalog numberbs-11292R-Cy7
- Price431.06 USD
- Long nameHOXA3 Polyclonal Antibody, Cy7 Conjugated
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission743nm/767nm
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- ConjugatedThese antibodies are excite for emission at 650 nm and detected at a 676 nm wavelengths.
- Additional conjugationCy7
- French translationanticorps
- Short nameHOXA3 Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative namehomeobox A3 (Antibody to), cyanine 7 coupled
1. Gene info
- Long gene namehomeobox A3
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- homeo box A3
- Discovery year1990-06-15
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- HOXL subclass homeoboxes
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
bs-11292R-FITC | HOXA3 Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 410.12 USD
bs-11292R-HRP | HOXA3 Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies