Horse IL8 ELISA Kit
Horse IL8 ELISA Kit is available 2 times from Abbex labs
- CategoryELISA Kits
- Raised inN/A
- TargetHorse IL8 ELISA
- Immunogensee included datasheet or contact us
- Species reactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat (for other species please inquire)
- PurificationAffinity purified
- ApplicationsWB (for other applications please contact us)
- Stock availabilityShipped within 5-12 working days.
- Storage conditionsAliquot and store at -20 °C. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- FootnoteThis product is for research use only. The range and sensitivity is subject to change. Please contact us for the latest product information. For accurate results, sample concentrations must be diluted to mid-range of the kit.If you require a specific range, please contact us in advance or write your request in your order comments.
- PropertiesE05 478 566 350 170 or Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assays,E05 478 566 350 170 or Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assays,Horse (Equus ferus caballus) sera and plasma contain equine IgGs, Immunoglobulins. ELISA test are used to determine quantitatively the presence in horse serum of the antigen by a polyclonal antibody to the equine epitope selected for the ELISA kit. A blocking solution for the native horse or equine immunoglobulins in available in the ELISA protocol.
- TestELISA Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assays Code 90320007 SNOMED
- GeneInterleukin 8 (IL8 or chemokine (C-X-C motif) ligand 8, CXCL8) is a chemokine produced by macrophages and other cell types such as epithelial cells, airway smooth muscle cells and endothelial cells. Endothelial cells store IL-8 in their storage vesicles, the Weibel-Palade bodies. In humans, the interleukin-8 proteins encoded by the IL8 gene. IL-8 is initially produced as a precursor peptide of 99 amino acids long which then undergoes cleavage to create several active IL-8 isoforms. In culture, a 72 amino acid peptide is the major form secreted by macrophages. Recombinant, rec. E. coli interleukin-8 for cell culture or antibody production.
- Gene target
- Short nameIL8 ELISA Kit
- TechniqueELISA kit, ELISA
- Alternative nameHorse interleukin 8 Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay reagent
- Alternative techniqueelisas
- Alternative to gene targetv-kit Hardy-Zuckerman 4 feline sarcoma viral oncogene homolog, C-Kit and CD117 and PBT and SCFR, KIT and IDBG-18980 and ENSG00000157404 and 3815, transferase activity, Extracellular, Kit and IDBG-172083 and ENSMUSG00000005672 and 16590, KIT and IDBG-642326 and ENSBTAG00000002699 and 280832, interleukin 8, GCP-1 and GCP1 and IL8 and LECT and LUCT and LYNAP and MDNCF and MONAP and NAF and NAP-1 and NAP1, IL8 and IDBG-23954 and ENSG00000169429 and 3576, chemokine activity, Extracellular, IL8 and IDBG-643010 and ENSBTAG00000019716 and 280828
abx150464 | Horse IL8 ELISA Kitsize: 96 tests | 1364.24 USD
abx257588 | Horse IL8 ELISA Kitsize: 96 tests | 881.22 USD
Recombinant Actinobacillus pleuropneumoniae serotype 7 50S ribosomal protein L28 rpmB 50S ribosomal protein L28 rpmB