Hoechst 33258 20 mM solution in water
Hoechst 33258 20 mM solution in water is available 2 times from Aat labs
17525 | Hoechst 33258 *20 mM solution in water*size: 5 mL | 154.76 USD
17525 | Hoechst 33258 *20 mM solution in water*size: 2X5 mL | 396.68 USD
- Transportation conditionsAmbient (Room) temperature
- Storage conditionsFrozen
- Shelf life6 months
- DescriptionHoechst 33258 *20 mM solution in water* is a highly purified chemical compound for various applications and uses in biology, chemistry, physics, medical and other laboratories. Hoechst 33258 *20 mM solution in water* is available in bulk quantities in which case a discounted pricing will be applied in accordance with the amount. Please, note that Hoechst 33258 *20 mM solution in water* is intended for research and development purposes and should not be used as a medication.
- TipsWhether the chemical is in the form or in liquid, small amounts may get caught on the vial's walls and/or lid due to shipping and handling factors. We recommend you to briefly centrifuge the vial prior to useage to ensure that all of the chemical is on the bottom of the vial.
- ShippingRoom Temperature
- Shelflife6 months
- Additional descriptionThe volume (ml) in milliliters of buffered % w/v solutions at the medium pH are also used for DNA extraction Organic (Phenol-Chloroform) Extraction, Non-Organic (Proteinase K and Salting out), Chelex (Ion Exchange Resin) Extraction, EDTA or PBS aqueous.
- Gene target
- Short nameHoechst 33258 *20 mM in water*
- Alternative nameHoechst 33258 *20 millimeter solution in water*