Histone H3 mono methyl Antibody
6x Histone H3 mono methyl Antibody found in abbex
- CategoryPrimary Antibodies
- Immunogensee included datasheet or contact us
- Species reactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat (for other species please inquire)
- PurificationAffinity purified
- ApplicationsWB (for other applications please contact us)
- Stock availabilityShipped within 5-10 working days.
- Storage conditionsAliquot and store at -20 °C. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- FootnoteThis product is for research use only.
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
abx020112 | Histone H3 (mono methyl K79) Antibodysize: 200 μg | 507.75 USD
abx020112 | Histone H3 (mono methyl K79) Antibodysize: 100 μg | 403.76 USD
- Catalog numberabx020112
- Price403.76 USD
- Size100 μg
- Raised inMouse
- TargetHistone H3 (mono methyl K79
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by abbex they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- DescriptionA methyl group is an alkyl derived from methane, containing one carbon atom bonded to three hydrogen atoms — CH3. In formulas, the group is often abbreviated Me. Such hydrocarbon groups occur in many organic compounds. It is a very stable group in most molecules. While the methyl group is usually part of a larger molecule, it can be found on its own in any of three forms anion, cation or radical. The anion has eight valence electrons, the radical seven and the cation six. All three forms are highly reactive and rarely observed,
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameHistone H3 (mono methyl K79) Antibody
- Alternative nameHistone H3 (mono methyl K79) (Antibody to)
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMeda novel STAT1-DOT1L interaction that is required for the regulation JAK-STAT-inducible gene expressionAF17 competes with AF9 to bind Dot1a, decreases Dot1a nuclear expression by possibly facilitating its nuclear export, and relieves Dot1a.AF9-mediated repression of alpha-ENaC and other target genes.Data show that histone monoubiquitylation H2Aub did not influence histone methyltransferase Dot1L activity.Studies identified the evolutionarily conserved Af9 YEATS domain as a novel acetyllysine-binding module and established a direct link between histone acetylation and DOT1L-mediated H3K79 methylation in transcription control.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
abx215922 | Histone H3 (mono+di+tri methyl K14) Antibodysize: 100 μg | 413.54 USD
abx215922 | Histone H3 (mono+di+tri methyl K14) Antibodysize: 200 μg | 496.74 USD
abx125009 | Histone H3(mono+di+methyl K79) Antibodysize: 100 μl | 1271.22 USD
abx125009 | Histone H3(mono+di+methyl K79) Antibodysize: 200 μl | 1939.25 USD