HIST1H1C, ID (HIST1H1C, H1F2, Histone H1.2, Histone H1d) Antibody
HIST1H1C, ID (HIST1H1C, H1F2, Histone H1.2, Histone H1d) Antibody is available 1 time from Mbs polyclonals labs
- Alternative name1Anti-HIST1H1C, ID (HIST1H1C, H1F2, Histone H1.2, Histone H1d)
- Alternative name2HIST1H1C, ID (HIST1H1C, H1F2, Histone H1.2, Histone H1d)
- Alternative name3HIST1H1C, ID (HIST1H1C, H1F2, Histone H1.2, Histone H1d)
- Alternative name4HIST1H1C
- Alternative name5Anti -HIST1H1C, ID (HIST1H1C, H1F2, Histone H1.2, Histone H1d)
- Other nameshistone H1.2; Histone H1.2; histone H1.2; histone H1c; histone H1d; histone H1s-1; histone 1, H1c; H1 histone family, member 2; histone cluster 1, H1c; Histone H1c; Histone H1d; Histone H1s-1
- Gene nameN/A
- Gene name synonimsN/A
- Other gene namesHIST1H1C; HIST1H1C; H1C; H1.2; H1F2; H1s-1; H1F2
- Immunoglobulin isotypeIgG
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Host organismHost: Rabbit; Source: Human
- Species reactivityHuman
- Specificity and cross-reactivityHuman
- Purification methodAffinity Purified by Protein A affinity chromatography.
- Form/AppearanceSupplied as a liquid in PBS, pH 7.2, 0.09% sodium azide.
- Storage and shippingStore at 4 degrees Celsius for short term storage.. Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing. For optimal long term storage, productone should be kept at -20 degrees Celsius. Aliquots are stable for 12 months. For maximum recovery of product, centrifuge the original vial after thawing and prior to removing the cap.
- Tested for:ELISA (EL/EIA), Western Blot (WB)
- Descriptionproductone is a polyclonal antibody of high purity and binding affinity for the antigen that it is risen against. Properly used, this antibody will ensure excellent and reproducible results with guaranteed success for the applications that it is tested in. Polyclonal antibodies have series of advantages - larger batches can be supplied at a time, they are inexpensive to manufacture and respectively to buy, the time needed for production is considerably shorter. Polyclonal antibodies generally are more stable and retain their reactivity under unfavorable conditions. To obtain more detailed information on productone, please, refer to the full product datasheet.
- AdvisoryIn order to retain the quality and the affinity of productone unchanged, please, avoid cycles of freezing and thawing. For antibodies that are in liquid form or reconstituted lyophilized antibodies small amounts could become entrapped on the seal or the walls of the tube. Prior to use briefly centrifuge the vial to gather all the solution on the bottom.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by MBS Polyclonals they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameHIST1H1C, ID (HIST1H1C, H1F2, Histone H1.2, Histone H1d) Antibody
- Alternative nameHIST1H1C, ID (HIST1H1C, H1F2, Histone H1.2, Histone H1d) (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
MBS643783 | HIST1H1C, ID (HIST1H1C, H1F2, Histone H1.2, Histone H1d) Antibodysize: 200ul | 741.75 USD
- Catalog numberMBS643783
- Price741.75 USD
1. Gene info
- Long gene namehistone cluster 1 H1 family member c
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- H1 histone family, member 2
- histone 1, H1c
- histone cluster 1, H1c
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2001-06-22
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedThese data suggest that p53 acetylation-H1.2 phosphorylation cascade serves as a unique mechanism for triggering p53-dependent DNA damage response pathways.BRG1 participates in gene repression by interacting with H1.2, facilitating its deposition and stabilizing nucleosome positioning around the transcription start site.Mutations in linker histone genes HIST1H1 B, C, D, and E; OCT2 (POU2F2); IRF8; and ARID1A underlying the pathogenesis of follicular lymphoma.confirmed N-terminal acetylation on all isoforms plus a single internal acetylation site; phosphorylation sites were located on peptides containing the cyclin dependent kinase (CDK) consensus motifThe binding of histone H1 to a general amyloid-like motif indicates that histone H1 may play an important common role in diseases associated with amyloid-like fibrils.H1.2 is less abundant than other histone H1 variants at the transcription start sites of inactive genes, and promoters enriched in H1.2 are different from those enriched in other histone H1 variants and tend to be repressed.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR