HiMotility Biochemical Kit for
HiMotility Biochemical Kit for is available 8 times from Himedia labs
KBM001-3x10KT | HiMotility Biochemical Kit for E.colisize: 3 x 10 KT | 193.67 USD
KBM001-3x20KT | HiMotility Biochemical Kit for E.colisize: 3 x 20 KT | 257.84 USD
KBM003A-5x10KT | HiMotility Biochemical Kit for Listeriasize: 5 x 10 KT | 292.84 USD
KBM003A-5x5KT | HiMotility Biochemical Kit for Listeriasize: 5 x 5 KT | 191.34 USD
KBM003A-5x20KT | HiMotility Biochemical Kit for Listeriasize: 5 x 20 KT | 399.01 USD
KBM002-5x10KT | HiMotility Biochemical Kit for Salmonellasize: 5 x 10 KT | 292.84 USD
- Catalog numberKBM002-5x10KT
- Price292.84 USD
- Size5 x 10 KT
- DescriptionHiMotility Biochemical Kit for Salmonella is a comprehensive test system that can be used for identification of gram-negative Salmonella species. The complete list of organisms that can be identified with this system is given in the identification index provided with the kit.
- TestsA combination of 12 tests for confirmation of Salmonella based on motility and other biochemical tests.
- OrderingTo order HiMotility Biochemical Kit for Salmonella, please use the Cat. Nr.KBM002-5x10KTand submit your purchase order by email or by fax. A discount is available for larger or bulk quantities, please contact us for more information
- Gene target
- Short nameHiMotility Biochemical Kit for Salmonella
- Alternative nameHiMotility Biochemical reagent to measure Salmonella
- Alternative techniquekits
- DiseaseSalmonella typhimurium, enteriditis and Salmonella paratyphi antibodies or media detect this rod-shaped (bacillus) gram-negative bacteria of the Enterobacteriaceae family. The two species of Salmonella are Salmonella enterica and Salmonella bongori. Salmonella enterica is the type species and is further divided into six subspecies that include over 2500 serovars. S. enterica subspecies are found worldwide in all warm-blooded animals, and in the environment. S. bongori is restricted to cold-blooded animals particularly reptiles. Strains of Salmonella cause illnesses such as typhoid fever, paratyphoid fever, and food poisoning (salmonellosis).
- ConceptScope note:A genus of gram-negative, facultatively anaerobic, rod-shaped bacteria that utilizes citrate as a sole carbon source. It is pathogenic for humans, causing enteric fevers, gastroenteritis, and bacteremia. Food poisoning is the most common clinical manifestation. Organisms within this genus are separated on the basis of antigenic characteristics, sugar fermentation patterns, and bacteriophage susceptibility.
- Tree numbers
KBM002-5x5KT | HiMotility Biochemical Kit for Salmonellasize: 5 x 5 KT | 191.34 USD
KBM002-5x20KT | HiMotility Biochemical Kit for Salmonellasize: 5 x 20 KT | 399.01 USD
- Storage TemperatureOn receipt store at 2-8 C.
- Shelf life12months
- Data SheetPlease contact our technical support - email@example.com - to request a datasheet, the technical data or the user manual.
- Alternative to gene targetv-kit Hardy-Zuckerman 4 feline sarcoma viral oncogene homolog, C-Kit and CD117 and PBT and SCFR, KIT and IDBG-18980 and ENSG00000157404 and 3815, transferase activity, Extracellular, Kit and IDBG-172083 and ENSMUSG00000005672 and 16590, KIT and IDBG-642326 and ENSBTAG00000002699 and 280832
Supplier:Cloud Clone Corp
Supplier:SAB ELISA KIT