HiEncap Super Optimal Broth Growth Medium
HiEncap Super Optimal Broth Growth Medium is available 3 times from Himedia labs
ECG0ACCCL-3X25 No | HiEncap Super Optimal Broth Growth Mediumsize: 3X25 No | 205.39 USD
ECG0ACCCL-2X25 No | HiEncap Super Optimal Broth Growth Mediumsize: 2X25 No | 158.71 USD
ECG014D-4X10 No | HiEncap Super Optimal Broth Growth Mediumsize: 4X10 No | 199.56 USD
- StorageStore below 30°C in tightly closed container and the prepared medium at 2-8°C.
- DescriptionThere are two major types of growth media those used for cell culture , which use specific cell types derived from plants or animals, and microbiological culture, which are used for growing microorganisms, such as bacteria or yeast. The most common growth media for microorganisms are nutrient broths and agar plates with antibiotics; specialized media are sometimes required for microorganism and cell culture growth.
- Propertiesº C. The broth is a modified culture medium for culturing isolated or enriched bacteria, yeasts and micro organisms.The buffered pH and low salt content of these media broths will ensure a perfect growth of the pathogens to be detected. The broth or culture medium is supplied in 500gr and 5 x 500gr quntities by Himedia. The broth's MSDS certificate is supplied for appoval of our broth's batch quality. The screening and selective enrichment of these pathogens and bacteriacan also be obtained by other broths and selective culture media supplements.
- Gene target
- Short nameHiEncap Super Optimal Broth Growth Medium
- Alternative nameHiEncap Super Optimal liquid media base Growth Medium
- Alternative techniquecellculture
NCKX3 Sodium Potassium Calcium Exchanger 3 a K Ca 2 exchange Protein 3 Solute Carrier Family 24 Member 3 SLC24A3