HiEncap Plate Count Agar
HiEncap Plate Count Agar is available 2 times from Himedia labs
EC09AC-2X25 No | HiEncap Plate Count Agarsize: 2X25 No | 165.71 USD
EC09ACCL-2X50 No | HiEncap Plate Count Agarsize: 2X50 No | 190.22 USD
- DescriptionCapsule Plate Count Agar is a culture medium, designed to be used for in the determination of plate counts of microorganisms in different samples, this medium is also suitable for enumerating bacterial count of sterile rooms.for preparation Suspend the capsules in distilled or purified water, heat to boiling for dissolving, sterilize by autoclaving for 15 minutes, then dispense as desired.
- Total Qty of media prepared in litres12.5
- GellingFirm, comparable with 1.5% Agar gel
- Colour and Clarity of prepared mediumLight yellow coloured clear to slightly opalescent gel forms in Petri plates
- ReactionReaction of 2.35% w/v aqueous solution at 25°C. pH : 7.0±0.2
- Cultural ResponseCultural characteristics observed after an incubation at 35 - 37°C for 18 - 48 hours.
- Composition (g/l)Casein enzymic hydrolysate 5.000 Yeast extract 2.500 Dextrose 1.000 Agar 15.000 Final pH ( at 25°C) 7.0±0.2
- StorageStore below 30°C in tightly closed container and the prepared medium at 2-8°C.
- Additional descriptionA microtiter plate (spelled Microtiter is a registered trade name in the United States) or microplate or micro well plate or multiwell, is a flat plate with multiple "wells" used as small test tubes. The microplate has become a standard tool in analytical research and clinical diagnostic testing laboratories. A very common usage is in the enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA), the basis of most modern medical diagnostic testing in humans and animals. A microplate typically has 6, 24, 96, 384 or 1536 sample wells arranged in a 23 rectangular matrix. Some microplates have even been manufactured with 3456 or 9600 wells, and an "array tape" product has been developed that provides a continuous strip of microplates embossed on a flexible plastic tape.
- Gene target
- Short nameHiEncap Count Agar
- Alternative nameHiEncap Plate Count media gelling agent