HiCulture Transport Swabs w Alternative Thioglycollate Medium
HiCulture Transport Swabs w Alternative Thioglycollate Medium is available 3 times from Himedia labs
- DescriptionHiCulture Transport Swabs w/ Alternative Thioglycollate Medium by Himedia laboratory is used for transportation of aerobes, anaerobes and microaerophiles.
- Shelf LifeUse before expiry date on the label.
- Storage conditionsStore between 5 – 25°C with caps firmly screwed. DO NOT FREEZE.
- UseLaboratory Chemicals, Analytical Purpose, Biochemical Analysis
- Storage ConditionsStore in cool place. Keep container tightly closed in a dry and well-ventilated place. Containers which are opened must be carefully resealed and kept upright to prevent leakage.
- TipsOur specialists recommend you to follow carefully the pre-registered instructions for HiCulture Transport Swabs w/ Alternative Thioglycollate Medium
- Data sheetPlease contact us to request the data sheet
- Additional descriptionThere are two major types of growth media those used for cell culture , which use specific cell types derived from plants or animals, and microbiological culture, which are used for growing microorganisms, such as bacteria or yeast. The most common growth media for microorganisms are nutrient broths and agar plates with antibiotics; specialized media are sometimes required for microorganism and cell culture growth.
- Gene target
- Short nameHiCulture Transport Swabs w/ Alternative Thioglycollate Medium
- Alternative nameHiCulture Transport Swabs w/ Alternative Thioglycollate Medium
- Alternative techniquecellculture
MS010-5x50NO | HiCulture Transport Swabs w/ Alternative Thioglycollate Mediumsize: 5x50NO | 203.1 USD
MS010-15x10NO | HiCulture Transport Swabs w/ Alternative Thioglycollate Mediumsize: 15x10NO | 204.33 USD
MS010-3x100NO | HiCulture Transport Swabs w/ Alternative Thioglycollate Mediumsize: 3x100NO | 203.1 USD