HIBADH Antibody Conjugated
7x HIBADH Antibody Conjugated found in Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenHIBADH
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against HIBADH.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human HIBADH
- Gene ID number11112
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundHIBADH is a 336 amino acid mitochondrial enzyme that catalyzes the NAD+-dependent, reversible oxidization of 3-Hydroxyisobutyrate to methylmalonate semialdehyde, an intermediate of valine catabolism. The enzyme functions as a homodimer between a pH of 7.0 and 10.0, with optimal activity between 8.8 and 9.0. It was previously hypothesized that defects in the gene encoding HIBADH may be the cause of 3-Hydroxyisobutyric aciduria, a rare disorder that is characterized by a variety of clinical manifestations such as neurodevelopmental problems and dysmorphic features. However, it was shown that HIBADH activity was equal in patients with 3-Hydroxyisobutyric aciduria as compared with controls.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- Synonyms3 hydroxy 2 methylpropanoate:NAD+ oxidoreductase; 3 hydroxyisobutyrate dehydrogenase; 3 hydroxyisobutyrate dehydrogenase mitochondrial; EC 220.127.116.11; MGC40361; NS5ATP1; 3HIDH_HUMAN.
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-15483R-Biotin | HIBADH Antibody, Biotin Conjugated0.1ml 406.36 USD
bs-15483R-Cy3 | HIBADH Antibody, Cy3 Conjugated0.1ml 427.11 USD
- Catalog numberbs-15483R-Cy3
- Price427.11 USD
- Long nameHIBADH Polyclonal Antibody, Cy3 Conjugated
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission512,550nm/570,615nm
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Cy3 antibodies are excited by the 488-nanometer wave of an argon laser and the 633-nanometer line of a helium-neon diode laser. 1 of the HIBADH Antibody, Conjugated can be used in flow cytometry but typically shows lower fluorescence intensity comparable to that of PE or APC. This Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies antibody is well suited for fluorescent microscopy.
- Additional conjugationcy3 conjugation kit
- French translationanticorps
- Short nameHIBADH Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameHIBADH (Antibody to), cyanine 3 coupled
1. Gene info
- Long gene name3-hydroxyisobutyrate dehydrogenase
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1999-08-05
- Entrez gene record
- RefSeq identity
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
bs-15483R-Cy5 | HIBADH Antibody, Cy5 Conjugated0.1ml 427.11 USD
bs-15483R-Cy5.5 | HIBADH Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugated0.1ml 427.11 USD
bs-15483R-Cy7 | HIBADH Antibody, Cy7 Conjugated0.1ml 427.11 USD
bs-15483R-FITC | HIBADH Antibody, FITC Conjugated0.1ml 406.36 USD
bs-15483R-HRP | HIBADH Antibody, HRP Conjugated0.1ml 427.11 USD
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies