HGFA Antibody ALEXA FLUOR
HGFA Antibody ALEXA FLUOR is available 5 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies. alexa fluor labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenHGFA
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against HGFA.
- Modification SiteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceThis antibody was obtained by immunization of the host with KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human HGFA/HGF activator
- Gene ID Number3083
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Cross-reactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Background of the antigenHGF activator belongs to the peptidase family S1 and activates hepatocyte growth factor (HGF) by converting it from a single chain to a heterodimeric form. HGF Activator is produced as a zymogen, and the form found in serum is largely the inactive single-chain form. It is activated to a heterodimeric form by endoproteolytic processing.
- PurificationPurified by Protein A.
- Storage conditionsStore this antibody in aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Keep refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to one year.
- SynonymsHepatocyte growth factor activator; HGF activator preproprotein; HGFA; HGFA_HUMAN; HGF activator.
- Gene target
- Short nameHGFA Antibody,
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-9913R-A350 | HGFA Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 350size: 100ul | 410.81 USD
bs-9913R-A488 | HGFA Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 488size: 100ul | 410.81 USD
bs-9913R-A555 | HGFA Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 555size: 100ul | 410.81 USD
bs-9913R-A594 | HGFA Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 594size: 100ul | 410.81 USD
- Catalog numberbs-9913R-A594
- Price410.81 USD
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameHGF activator
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1998-06-25
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedhepatocyte growth factor (HGF) activation is catalyzed by multiple myeloma cells secreting the serine protease HGF-activatorInduction of hepatocyte growth factor activator gene expression under hypoxia activates the hepatocyte growth factor/c-Met system via hypoxia inducible factor-1 in pancreatic cancer.the activated form of HGFA is present at high levels in serum and bone marrow of myeloma patients, thus providing a necessary prerequisite for the activation of HGF.Based upon ethnicity-stratified single-variant association analysis and trans-ethnic meta-analysis of 6201 participants of the Multi-Ethnic Study of Atherosclerosis, discovered 5 common and low-frequency variants: HGF missense polymorphism rs5745687 (p.E299K) and 4 variants (rs16844364, rs4690098, rs114303452, rs3748034) within or in proximity to HGFAC.[Meta-analysis]HAI-1 (serine peptidase inhibitor, Kunitz type 1) specifically traps active form of HGF activator on cellular surface and regulates HGF activation in pericellular microenvironment.HGF/MET signaling and aberrant HGF-activator expression is associated with diffuse large B-cell lymphoma
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
bs-9913R-A647 | HGFA Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 647size: 100ul | 410.81 USD