HEXA Beta hexosaminidase subunit alpha Antibody Conjugated
HEXA Beta hexosaminidase subunit alpha Antibody Conjugated is available 7 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenHEXA/Beta hexosaminidase subunit alpha
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against HEXA/Beta hexosaminidase subunit alpha.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human Beta hexosaminidase subunit alpha
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundHexosaminidase A (HEXA), also designated beta-Hexosaminidase A, is a trimer composed of one å chain, one âˆ«-A chain and one âˆ«-B chain and is found in the lysosomes of cells. HEXA, along with the cofactor CM2 activator protein, catalyzes the degradation of GM2 ganglioside and other molecules containing terminal N-acetyl hexosamines in the brain and other tissues. A mutation in the å subunit of hexosaminidase is the cause of Tay-Sachs disease (TSD), also known as GM2-gangliosidosis type I. TSD is a fatal autosomal recessive lysosomal storage disease of the central nervous system (CNS) caused by insufficient activity of the HEXA enzyme that results in a failure to process GM2 gangliosides. The accumulation of GM2 ganglioside in the absence of HEXA activity causes progressive destruction of the CNS.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsBeta hexosaminidase alpha chain precursor; Beta hexosaminidase subunit alpha; Beta N acetylhexosaminidase; Beta N acetylhexosaminidase subunit alpha; Beta-hexosaminidase subunit alpha; Beta-N-acetylhexosaminidase subunit alpha; Hexa; HEXA_HUMAN; Hexosaminidase A alpha polypeptide; Hexosaminidase A alpha polypeptide; Hexosaminidase A; Hexosaminidase subunit A; MGC99608; N acetyl beta glucosaminidase; N acetyl beta glucosaminidase subunit alpha; N-acetyl-beta-glucosaminidase subunit alpha; TSD.
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-11726R-Biotin | HEXA/Beta hexosaminidase subunit alpha Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 410.12 USD
bs-11726R-Cy3 | HEXA/Beta hexosaminidase subunit alpha Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-11726R-Cy5 | HEXA/Beta hexosaminidase subunit alpha Antibody, Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-11726R-Cy5.5 | HEXA/Beta hexosaminidase subunit alpha Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
- Catalog numberbs-11726R-Cy5.5
- Price431.06 USD
- Long nameHEXA/Beta hexosaminidase subunit alpha Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugated
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission675nm/694nm
- DescriptionThe HEXA/Beta hexosaminidase subunit alpha Antibody, Conjugated is a α- or alpha protein sometimes glycoprotein present in blood.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Cy5 antibodies are excited by the 650-nanometer wave of an argon laser and detected at a 670-nanometer captor.
- Additional conjugationCy5.5, Cy5.5
- ConjugatedThese antibodies are excite for emission at 678nm and detected at a 694 nm wavelengths.
- French translationanticorps
- Short nameHEXA/Beta hexosaminidase subunit alpha Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameHEXA/b hexosaminidase functionnal sequence a (Antibody to), cyanine 5.5 coupled
1. Gene info
- Long gene namehexosaminidase subunit alpha
- Synonyms gene name
- hexosaminidase A (alpha polypeptide)
- Synonyms name
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2001-06-22
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- Locus Specific Databases
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
bs-11726R-Cy7 | HEXA/Beta hexosaminidase subunit alpha Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-11726R-FITC | HEXA/Beta hexosaminidase subunit alpha Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 410.12 USD
bs-11726R-HRP | HEXA/Beta hexosaminidase subunit alpha Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR